"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A New Blog and a HELLO!

Hello friends! :0)
You might already recognize me as the same "Stamp Smiles" blogger that you have come to know in the past.  I had deleted my entire blog and I'm now starting something new...but on an entirely new blog!

I hadn't made a blog post for a couple of months now and I honestly didn't think that I would be missing it, but I do have to say that I do miss posting from time to time and scanning over the Internet to see what crafty things my fellow friends have been doing!  With all of the changes that have gone on recently and with my "disappearing" so-to-speak, it looks like I will be starting things over from scratch!  But this is fine with me as I have decided to make this blog my own and do things my own way and at my own pace and time.  So hopefully, little by little, I can start getting people interesting in reading this new blog! :0)

I hope that you will join me here as I blog about my life from home weather it be rubber stamping, other crafts, yummy foods, scrapbooking or just shouting out about what kind of day I'm having here at home! LOL!  Life at home is full of ups, downs and all arounds!  So I hope you will join me here from time to time and see what I have to share with you!  
Thanks for checking in and have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Vicki! Glad to have you back!

Jennifer Scull said...

I'm already following along to see what this journey brings! let the good times roll! :)

so happy to see you again. you have been missed.

Asha said...

So happy to see you again! Missed ya!
hugs

Stef H said...

soooooooooooooo glad you're back. you have been missed!

hugs :)

Basement Stamper said...

look forward to seeing you post again. I know how you feel and hope you enjoyed the break :-)

Rhonda Miller said...

So glad to see you posting again. I've missed reading your blog.

Sharon Madson said...

You have a great BLOG. thank you for visiting mine. :)

Dawn Frost said...

I've missed your creativity, I'm glad you'll be back soon!

NanaConnie said...

I've really missed you, Vicki! SO glad you're back now. Am following you again with both Bloglovin' and by e-mail. Hugs. :-D

Ellen said...

Congrats on the new blog! I look forward to reading your posts!!

Patti J said...

Hi ya! I've missed you - just thought that you were taking a break, but when I'd try your blog, I'd get an error. Now I know why! Glad you are back, dear friend :) I am following you via email subscription now, as I don't totally trust the follow methods any longer. Hugs!!!

bumblebee creations said...

I am so glad that you are back!!

Margreet said...

by your lovely comments I saw you were back again in blogland, but now I found your blog and I will be following you again!
xxx Margreet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...