"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

A Flashback Friday...

Hello friends and happy Friday to you all! :)
I have been ill the last few days, so the time in my stamp room was limited.
Although I have nothing *new* to share with you today, I do have several creations that were on my old blog, so I thought it would be fun to share some of these that I still have and make it a
  "Flashback Friday"!
Although I've sold many creations through craft shows and used personally, I still have some creations that I have either saved for myself or haven't been sold yet.

So I've picked out this really sweet creation to share today....
Even though this was shown on my "old blog", I don't have photos of my creations from that blog, so anything that I've placed on that blog has to be rephotographed again.
So this re-visited cutie pie is obviously a Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy stamp called Hippie Chick.  I just love this image, but I no longer have it...this is the only card I have with this image! boo!
The ticket sentiment stamp comes from Whimsy Stamps.
I believe that I had made this one for the Stamp Something Challenge Blog when I was a DT member.
The challenge no longer exists, but I sure enjoyed my time with those people! :)

I thought this would make for a great teen girl birthday, so this is what I put on the inside...
As you can see on the edges of the photos, I've also made a matching envelope.
This card is 5" square finished design and I will be popping it into my card rack at the Scenic Drive at my mom's craft booth.  So if you live in my area, be sure to stop by!

I will have some VERY exciting news to share with you all soon, so be sure to stay tuned in to see a new creation and for some fabulous news!  Thanks for stopping by today my friends!

HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

25 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Ha ho hum Vicki, thanks for explaining Hump-day lol...weird though. Do hope you feel better by the time you read this and just love the card, surely it won't take long to sell. It's gorgeous and love the way the image pops out. Thanks for sharing, it's awesome. Sending you get well wishes from the land of Aussie...xx

Ellen said...

She is such a cutie! Love the colors and and your fantastic coloring! Feel better fast!
Hugs,
Ellen

Berni Cuttino said...

Awe, I wish, I could do that, legs are not what they were. She is cute, loving the colors, my fave, and the design, sweet.
Hugs
PS, sending good well wishes for speedy recovery.

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet card Vickie! Hope you are feeling better and that you have a happy weekend!

Stef H said...

awwwww! i'm sorry you haven't felt well, but it certainly has not affected your creativity! this is beautiful. fabulous colors!

have a great weekend. LOVE the cool weather... finally!

hugs :)

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, love the sweet image an very beautiful design.

Donna x

Jennifer Scull said...

such a beautiful card, as all of your always are. :)

hope you have a good weekend and feel better. take care, dear friend.

Tammy said...

Left a comment earlier but for some reason, blogger is fighting me! But I love your card, especially the beautiful blue eyes! Great image and color combo!

Patti J said...

So sweet, Vicki! You always find the most darling images to color. Sure hope you feel better soon. Miss you when you are away :-(. Hugs!

Kimberly S said...

She is definitely a cutie, and the card is so pretty! Sorry you don't have the image anymore. Hope that you're feeling better for the weekend! :( hugs, Kimberly

NanaConnie said...

I have a granddaughter who would just love this card, Vicki! She's totally a throwback, 'hippie' chick from the word go. lol Wonderful colors and papers, and that ribbon is magnificent!

Céline said...

really cute ;)
love the soft colors
hugs
céline

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, love the pretty colours. What a great idea to do a flashback!
Sorry to hear you have been unwell, hope you are better now!
Can't wait to hear the big reveal!
have a great weekend, Debxx

julieprice3 said...

She's just gorgeous, beautifully done
Hugs julie P

Rhonda Miller said...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and the way you've colored it.

Amy Johnson said...

This is so pretty! Love the image and the ticket sentiment. The colors are great for a girl too. Feel better soon!

Donna said...

Gosh, this is so pretty Vicki and I love the papers and pretty image...your colouring is perfect :) Donna ♥ x

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a great card, Vicki! Fabulous fussy cutting of the image with gorgeous coloring and a knockout design!

Tammy said...

Adorable card Vicki, I LOVE that image and your beautiful soft colors! Gorgeous design and embellishments! I hope you are starting feel better!
Hugs, Tammy

Jennifer said...

Life is beautiful....and so is your colouring! Wonderful combo of colours and papers! Love the ticket to!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, fabulous coloring and I love the colors and the ticket is so great.

ribenaruby said...

Stunning card Vicki, lovely image shame you don't have it anymore, great inside! Ruby x

nwilliams6 said...

Cute card Vicki! Sweet soft colors and cute image! Hugz - and get well soon!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So beautiful,, love the colours and the pretty, girly image
Lindsay xx

Regina said...

Vicki, the card is so gorgeous as always! I adore this image and your colouring is awesome!
hugs Regina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...