"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Monday, September 30, 2013

Addicted to Stamps - New Challenge!

Hello friends and happy Monday to you!
I would like to thank each one of you for the birthday wishes!
I had a very beautiful weekend with my family and I'm blessed for having them in my life! :)
I would like to welcome all of my newest followers...happy to have you here!

Just wanted to make a quick post here to remind you...
There is a brand new challenge up and Team B would like you to:
CREATE A SCENE!
So do hop on over there to see what gorgeous creations that my DT friends have designed to help inspire you!  We would love to have you join along with us!
See you back here soon! :)

HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

4 comments:

Stef H said...

so glad your birthday was fabulous!!!

many, many more!

hugs ;)

Tammy said...

Glad your day was special, you deserve it!

Patricia St Martin said...

Glad your birthday was special.
Hugs

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Sweet Vicki, so glad to hear your birthday went well, good on you .xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...