"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

and the Ants Go Marching...

Hello friends!  The weekend is now here! YAY!!
I want to thank you to all that are now following along with me through the Friend Connect gadget!  I really appreciate that!  Hopefully if I ever get myself situated enough and organized, I can drum up some yummy candy to a lucky follower! :)  I have a birthday coming up at the end of this month, so that seems like a perfect time to do it!

This is going to be a quick post and I may be back later as I'm going to do some "partying" tonight on Facebook!  I'll explain the details shortly, but for now...check out these party ants!
I've seen these CUTE little ants from The Doodle Pantry on other crafty friends' blogs and have always thought they were so cute!  Entering a challenge and being on one of my "winning streaks", I actually won some images and this is one of the images that I had picked out.
I promised that I would join in the current Doodle Pantry Challenge this month and I wanted to get it in before it got to be too late to do that!

What's cool is that there is really not much to this at all!  This cute digital stamp came already colored for me!  (I did add some white dots with my white gel pen in areas, but that's about it!)  Not only that, The green dotted papers were part of the set as well and I just printed it out to use on my design here.  The candle was separate and I attached it to this image and added some sparkle to it.  Such a quick creation to put together!
 And what ant doesn't like a fun cupcake party?!
The sentiment was a stamp from my stash in a set from Darcies.

Here are a couple of challenges I want to enter this one:
Doodle Pantry (DPDC38) - use a Doodle Pantry image
Divas by Design - anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - 2 patterned papers or more
allsorts - Button up!
Send a Smile 4 Kids - anything goes (Doodle Pantry is sponsoring!)

So I hope you enjoy my party ants card today!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like a good party too?!!
If you are on Facebook this evening, The Stamping Boutique has a re-opening party going on!
This is where I'm going to be this evening as I'm excited to see Tracy opening up her store again! :)
If you'd like to come and party too, then CLICK HERE for details!
Perhaps I'll see you there later on tonight!

Thanks for dropping in today my friends...I might be back later...

HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

30 comments:

Stef H said...

ok. i am NOT a fan of green, but i LOVE this... LOVE it! after those little gnats that eat me alive at night, i'd almost welcome the ants - LOL.

nope. not partying tonite. i'm assuming your talking about TSB. can't make it... boo hoo.

hugs :)

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Vicki !! what an adorable image and I love the bright and cheery papers and the fab layout.. the ribbon detail is vey pretty! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Sue B xx

crafty-stamper said...

Just love the image and sentiment great papers too and congrats on your win
Carol x

Deb said...

This is so fabulous and fun, just love the brightness of it and your colouring is fantastic! Enjoy your FB party, I won't be around unfortunately!
Debxx

Wishcraft said...

Such a fun image and great colours too, lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Pat (mspfd) said...

FAbulous card, Vickie. The colors really pop. Love all the fun touches you added and your awesome layout and design.

bumblebee creations said...

oh how super yummy --making me hungry! Thanks for advertising the TSB party tonight-can't wait to see you there!

julieprice3 said...

How cute is this! Love the colours, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Tammy said...

Adorable birthday card and super cute image! Love your wonderful coloring and colors!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I just love that image.

Kimberly S said...

This turned out so cute Vicki! I would have thought you colored up that image yourself, looks fabulous! Hope you're having a great weekend! hugs, Kimberly

Julia Aston said...

Well, I think I'll pass on that cupcake and let the ants have it!! LOL!!!! How cute are these guys enjoying their birthday treat! Have a great weekend Vicki!

Ardilla said...

What a fun card!
You are right, the image is very cute and great to have...
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

aussie aNNie said...

This is so super. Not normally a greenie person but of late have become to like it, funny how we change. This is just gorgeous and good luck with the challenges...luv aNNIe xxxxxxxx

Regina said...

mmhh, yummy, yummy! That image is fun and your card is cute!

hugs Regina

downrightcrafty said...

oh this is fab love the image gorgeous colouring and lovely bold colours on the card too
Hugs Kate xx

Donna said...

A really fun card Vicki, love the bright cheery colours and the fab image which has been beautifully coloured! :) Donna ♥ x

ribenaruby said...

Lovely bug card Vicki, pre-coloured images are so much fun and very quick too,fab creation my friend. Ruby x

Céline said...

so cute, love the image and your fab coloring
hugs
céline

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Vicki! I love that super fun image and the paper matches the icing perfectly! I hope your are enjoying your weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

L.Wilson said...

What a wonderful card! Love the all teh bright cheerful green and dots. That sentiment is so fun too! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 38!

catherine said...

Such a great card Vicki and thanks for joining our challenge this week at Allsorts
x catherine

Sandy said...

I love everything about this Vicki - it looks good enough to eat!
sandy

nwilliams6 said...

This is so fun! Great image and sentiment! You know those ants are in heaven! Your card is soooo cute. Hugz!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This really made me smile, love the sweet image and the colours are gorgeous, love the button and ribbon too
Lindsay xx

Jennifer said...

Fabulous card, Vicki! Such a cute image, and I love all those bright, happy colours.

Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Kelly Neis said...

Love your image and card! So cute and the colors are bright and fresh! Thank you for joining us at Diva's by Design! Hugs, Kelly

Jennifer said...

This is such fun! I love the ant climbing out of the paper cup! hehehe Beautiful fun papers and great candle!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card, very beautiful background and the colours are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#38.
Hugs
Glenda

Sarah said...

Such a fabulous image Vicki, just love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Button Up challenge x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...