"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Some Big Bloomers!

Hello friends!  Hope this day finds you all doing well.
Thanks so much for all of the well wishes, I greatly appreciate that.  I think I'm pretty much over my sickness and hope to start feeling better now as I've got so much to do!

I also wanted to let you know that I have finally figured out how to add that "Google Friend Connect" gadget to my sidebar, so if you prefer to follow along with me that way, you can do that now as well!
I had to get a couple of followers before it would let me add it, because it was not showing up to add as a gadget in my layout settings for some reason.
I still use the Feedly for my blogs to follow, but would gladly follow you back on the "Friend Connect" if I see you following me over here! :)  Thank you!

I have a humorous card to share with you today...
LOL!  The adorable image is another Mo Manning digital stamp called Big Girl Pants.
I also had this fun sentiment stamp from DRS Designs that seemed to go perfectly with the image.  The look on her face is just too cute! :)
I've embossed the background with a floral petal folder and added some paper daises to the sentiment circle and the edge of the image panel.  I also had a daisy border stamp that I've stamped in pink ink around the edges of the image panel as well.  Then all I did was add a big polka dotted pink bow and then attached another flower in the center with a polka dotted button and tied it with some linen thread.
I thought with the flowers, pink and big bow that it made for a great girly design!

Here's what I put on the inside of the card...
LOL! So if you ever have one of those friends that dreads every birthday that they turn another year older, then this is a perfect card for them! :)

I have a few challenges that I'd like to enter this for:
Mo's Digital Pencil - Say it with Flowers
Simon Says - emboss it
The Crafter's Cafe - No designer papers
Cute Card Thursday - Hip to be Square
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - anything goes
The Hobby House - Used a Mo's Digital Pencil
Sentimental Sundays - Humorous
Created with Love (CWL58) - anything goes
The Pink Elephant (TPE217) - Use a Digital image/papers
Creative Craft - Use Ribbon

I know with only a few more weeks left to get things put together for the Scenic Drive, that I will need to really put my time and efforts into getting things ready, so if I seem quiet...this is the reason why! :)
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you've enjoyed my creation!

HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

47 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

What an adorable image. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges.

~~Chris

Chris Hanselman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danni said...

Super duper cute and fun!! :)

aussie aNNie said...

Just ONE of my favoutite and adorable Mo images and love this one.....gorgeously finished and presented Vicki...

I also have a sentiment from TLC which states something like 'does my butt look big....' or something like it which I use with this image...awesome.xx

Glad to hear you are feeling better

Rhonda Miller said...

Such a cute image and the sentiment is perfect.

I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel better.

Joanne said...

I love Mo's images, and you did a FAB job with this one! Super card, so many nice details! Thanx so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at CC&CC for our Anything Goes challenge. Joanne

MiamiKel said...

*Squeeeee!* Cuteness!! Love Mo's images and you have rocked this one! Love all the pink, girly cuteness!!!

NanaConnie said...

Overflowing with cuteness, Vicki! Fab coloring on that delightful image and I really love the big bow. There's something so fetching about sheer ribbon with polka dots. :-D

Berni Cuttino said...

Awe, delightful cuteness and fabulous design. Must learn to tie a bow like that. Pure gentleness and adorable.
Hugs

Kimberly S said...

She is so sweet Vicki, and your coloring is beautiful! The bow is so pretty too, love it! hugs, Kimberly

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute image and card. Love that sentiment. Glad your feeling better.

Chrissy said...

Oh! She is fabulous Vicki..lol..fabulous colouring and love the beautiful bow and daisies....

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jennifer said...

This is soooo funny! and adorable to! Love her panties and the great flowers and embossing!

ribenaruby said...

Vicki, this is such a great fun card, love the brilliant image and colouring, and how everything fits so well together. Beautiful! Ruby x

Kate at the Hobby House said...

morning Vicki and so pleased to see you joining us at the Hobby House challenge, pleased your feeling better, and think this card would make any one feel better super image did make me smile and great composition and super choice of artist for the challenge
Hugs Kate xx

julieprice3 said...

I love the sentiment and your image is perfect, just beautiful my friend
Hugs Julie P

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

crafty-stamper said...

What a fantastic fun image and sentiment and love the gorgeous bow
Carol x

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Dear Vicky,
that card is so amazing, perfect colored and beautiful decorated, love the joyful charisma.
Big hugs Anja

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Vicki :-) the image and sentiment really made me smile ,,, super cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card and the image is adorable!! Beautiful made.
I'm glad you're feeling better and also glad you got the google friends connent working. hugs, Marlies

Margreet said...

Love your funny creation, Vicki! We will leave for LA
to stay another day and then our trip is over. We enjoyed it so much!
Xxx Margreet

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Vicki! Love the fun image and sentiment to go with it! Great coloring and card design!

Donna said...

Haha, this is such a fun card Vicki and I love, love, love the sentiment, a girls gotta have a big pair of panties for emergencies...well I do anyway lol! :) Donna ♥ x

K8 said...

Ohh what a cutie, love the image and the sentiment are so funny!! Thank you for join us at Created With Love Challenge this week, hugs Kate (DT)

Desire Fourie said...

Just precious. Love the little daisy flowers and your awesome colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Céline said...

so so pretty ! love the colors and the fun image
hugs
céline

Elise said...

ahahahah! That is way too cute!!!! Loove the sentiment, and I truly adore this image and how you've coloured her!!!! Gorgeous!

ps .. glad to hear that you're feeling better!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Anneke said...

such a gorgeous card and image Vicky.
well done!
greetings from Ann

Tammy said...

Super cute! Love the wonderful sentiment and of course, your coloring is absolutely perfect!

Basement Stamper said...

That's EXACTLY how I'm feeling today! :-)

Love your coloring it's always so beautiful and her little britches are too cute. Have a fabulous night!

Julia Aston said...

what a cutie with her big girl panties! wonderful coloring on this Vicki and I LOVE all the daisies on this pretty card!

Kris Breach said...

LOL - oh my goodness, LOVE your card Vicki!! That image is too cute, loving all the pink and flowers *Ü*

Ardilla said...

Hi, Vicki!
I am happy you put again the followers' gadget so I can see when you update the blog...
This card is so fun! The image is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Tammy said...

OMGosh this is so cute Vicki!! I love that sweet image and what a fun sentiment!! Beautiful little flowers too!
Hugs, Tammy

Wishcraft said...

Oh I LOVE this Vicki! Think I need this image and the sentiment too! Gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. will change my sidebar link as soon as I get a spare minute xx

Ellen said...

This is really cute Vicki! Love the coloring and you used my favorite saying! Love the pink and the daisies are perfect!!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs
Ellen

Sarah said...

I love it Vicki! It's so cute and I do love the sentiments, inside and out! All your daisies in every form are perfect together! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Vicki....love the super adorable image and what a fun sentiment!!!! Your coloring is gorgeous, too!!!!

Dawn Frost said...

That's so cute! I wish my panties were that big, sadly I could fit into those big panties but I'm working on it! Down 15 pounds and counting, maybe someday I'll look like that, lol!

Sue from Oregon said...

Ha! I remember when my girls wore those bloomers with the ruffles on the bum! They loved them! Funny how a super image brings back a sweet memory! Hey I tried to follow you and shows me as signed in, but my pic does not show and the count stayed at 9...hmmmmm

Regina said...

Funny card, made me smile, Vicki

hugs Regina

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh what a cute image I love your sentiment as well. Fab coloring to by the way.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT

nwilliams6 said...

This is great! I have had to tell myself this a few times lately! LOL! Wonderful coloring and totally adorable! Hugz!

Maria Rud said...

What a wonderful card! Love the image and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.

Hugs,
Maria

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adortable! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

AnjaCardz said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the punched flowers and the papers - just perfect for our flower theme! Great colouring and designwork, too.
Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil this week!

Hugs, Anja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...