"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Bugaboo BINGO!

Here I am again my friends with another challenge for you to try!
I would first like to say a big welcome to my newest followers!  I appreciate that you are here with me and hope that you enjoy what I share!  I know there are new followers not only through my Google Friend Connect, but I also have new followers through Blog Lovin' as I get an e-mail when someone follows.  Although I don't use Blog Lovin', I know there are several of you that do, so I wanted to be sure to include that option...along with several other ways to subscribe to my blog!  Whatever way you do like subscribe, I would just like to acknowledge this and say thank you! :)

Today there is a fun B-I-N-G-O challenge over at
Catch the Bug
Here is what is on the Bingo card for you:

And so I grabbed me a really sweet Bugaboo image to play along with:
This sweet little turtle is all ready for Thanksgiving!  This is the Turtle-Thanksgiving image from Bugaboo!  I've decided to color him up in lots of pretty Fall shades.  I've even added some crystal effects to the pumpkin, which you can see along with the apple on his shell.  The buckle on his hat was colored with my gold glitter pen.  And then I added some glitter to the sunflower and corn cob on his shell.  Found these papers in my stash that looked like the perfect pairing for this guy!

So for my BINGO, I used the first line straight across:  Brad, Starts with "T" (turtle & Thanksgiving of course!), and Bugaboo image.  I could include the second row going across as well for a second BINGO, but not sure if that counts or not!! LOL!

These are the other challenges that I'd like to enter my card for:
Kaboodle Doodles - Bountiful Harvest/Blessings
Tuesday Throwdown - Gratitude
Fab 'n' Funky - anything goes
Simon Says - Thanks/Thanksgiving
Brown Sugar (BSCB-68) - Thanksgiving (Bugaboo sponsored!)
Crafts 4 Eternity - Tic Tac Toe (Stripes, Sentiment, Glitter)
The Pink Elephant (TPE225) - Fall photo inspired
Splitcoast Stampers (SC462) - sketch

So now you need to hope on over to the Catch the Bug challenge blog to see all of the wonderful inspiration from the design team and how they used the fun Bugaboo Bingo board! :)
I thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I truly appreciate it!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

42 comments:

Tammy said...

OMGoodness, the turtle is so cute! Love his shell. Great background for this handsome pilgrim!

vicki said...

Cute!!!! :) xx

Gail said...

Howdy Vicki - Dropping by from Tuesday Throwdown to say thank you for entering our Gratitude Challenge this week - You can't go wrong with a Bugaboo image - love them - collect them - and you did a wonderful job with this cute turtle! Super duper! - don't forget to come back on Tuesday for our next challenge and enjoy your crafting week - Gail DT
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Ardilla said...

Really beautiful card, love the pumpkin, so bright and special!!!
Nice papers and embellishments, gorgeous work, dear friend.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

mulberry station said...

Vicki, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. This little turtle is the cutest image. I love your sketch and fun color combo. Beautifully done!!!
Hugs, Nancy

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Vicki, love the very cute image and fab design.

Donna x

Stef H said...

i can never get that diamond thingy right for me. this is just fabulous! great colors! i've always been a big fan of your shading techniques!

have a great weekend. supposed to be in the high 60s tomorrow. i'll take the rain - LOL.

hugs :)

Sue said...

Excellent Thanksgiving Card, reminds me I need to make a couple! Cute turtle, loving his leafy shell!

Hugs
Sue

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! Such a cute image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Norhalma said...

Too cute for words...forget the turkey, bring on the turtle! LOL! Thank you for sharing your work and playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

Patti J said...

Vicki, this is 'Turtally' cute!!! Love it - as always!!! I just finished my card for the Bingo challenge :) Thanks for inspiring me!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute and I love the shiny pumpkin.

Amy Johnson said...

I think this is the first thanksgiving turtle I've ever seen, but he's a cutie! You did a great job with the sketch.

Patricia St Martin said...

OMGoodness Vicki this little guy is so adorable. I do have to tell you the watermark you have is so darling. Great CAS card. Love the colors, your papers and the layout. The ribbon with the gold touches along with the gold brads is a nice touch.
Hugs, Pat

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

This is SOOOOOOOO cute, Vicki!!! I love him and his fun shell! I like how you used the ribbon too.

NanaConnie said...

That little turtle is one of my favorite Bugaboo critters, Vicki, and you've colored him so well. Love that striped paper! So happy to see you playing along at Tuesday Throwdown. We miss you. :-D

Jennifer said...

This is so delightful! Love the pumpkin on the shell and the design is perfect to highlight this guy!
Have a great day!

julieprice3 said...

What a cute little guy, delightful card
Hugs Julie P

crafty-stamper said...

love the cute Bugaboo image and love the colouring and the papers match perfectly love the layout-thank you for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog -they are much appreciated
Carol x

Ciska said...

Awww, such a sweet image and a lovely card! Thank you for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge @ Fab 'n Funky and celebrating our 4th birthday with us :)

nwilliams6 said...

What a fun image Vicki! You colored him up perfectly and it makes a great Thanksgiving card. Hugz!

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Vicki, I love the colours :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Vicki, have missed some of your beautiful creations as was away, this bugaboo one is just so cute and love the image and papers used..xxx

Davi said...

Vicki that little turtle is sooo stinkin cute I love it and the colors you used Fab card my friend :)

downrightcrafty said...

what a wonderful creation have a fun week
Hugs Kate xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a wonderful creation...that Bugaboo image is just soooo cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.

Lynn, DT BSCB
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

Julia Aston said...

What a fun Thanksgiving card Vicki! love that turtle shell and the colorful striped DP!

Ellen said...

Fun Turtle Vicki and you have colored him up wonderfully! A fabulous thanksgiving card!! Have a great day! :)

Donna said...

Such a fun card Vicki, love the cute image and the fab stripey papers, a really cool card :) Donna ♥ x

Asha said...

Soooo happy to see you play at Tuesday Throwdown. We miss you! This is such a cute card..that turtle is simply adorable! Hope all in well at your end, my friend.
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

CraftyGirl said...

So Sweet! I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Wendy said...

So sweet, gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky for our 4th birthday celebrations...Good luck.
Wendy xx

Tammy said...

Awww this is adorable Vicki! I love that image and your gorgeous papers!!
Hugs, Tammy

Joan Ervin said...

What a super cute Thanksgiving design, Vicki!!! the little turtle is sooo adorable and I love the colors and papers!!!

Shirley said...

Forgot to say my prayers go out to all in the tornado area! Not surprised about son, look at mom!!! This little turtle is too too cut for words. Love the colors too!!

Amanda said...

Great card using our tic tac toe, thanks for joining us at C4E this week
Love Amanda

Dawn Frost said...

He is such a cute turtle! Great Thanksgiving card Vicki!

Helene Siermans said...

This is very cute! Like the design and the glossy effect. The ribbon is very pretty too.

Thank you for playing along with us at Brown Sugar. Good luck!
Nick

Helene Siermans said...

This is very cute! Like the design and the glossy effect. The ribbon is very pretty too.

Thank you for playing along with us at Brown Sugar. Good luck!
Nick

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

He is so adorable! I love this.

Kimberly S said...

Isn't he just the sweetest! Love his shell, and of course your coloring is beautiful! :) hugs, Kimberly

Regina said...

hi, Vicki
wonderful card! This little turtle is totally sweet!

sending hugs
Regina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...