"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Catch the Bug Challenge with Bugaboo in November!

Hello friends!  I'm back here with you again to share another challenge post for November!

As you know from my previous Bugaboo post, you saw that I had announced that I was a guest designer for them during the month of November...and they have a new challenge up this morning to kick off this month!  So if you are already familiar with them, then you know that every Saturday they have a new challenge up at their
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog
And for the challenge today to start us off for November is....
Anything Goes!!
So super easy that anyone can play!  And if you haven't yet, be sure to pick up this week's Friday Freebie (that you saw in my last Bugaboo post) and play with us!
So here's what I came up with for this challenge:
I absolutely ADORE this image from Bugaboo called Right Beside You Silhouette.  Although this is a really simple design, I think it really doesn't need much to making it fabulous!
All I did was print out this image the size that I wanted which fits perfectly on my 5" square card here.  I matted it with a Soft Sky card stock panel and for the image I used my shimmer chalks to make a serene scene with a beautiful sky and setting sun.

As you saw from my last post, I'm still trying to work on getting my SCS Hope You Can Cling To challenge cards done by the deadline which is November 7th...I think!  So I'm going to try REAL hard to get what I can done.  I have so many ideas for some of the challenges, so I might be hopping around with them a bit instead of doing them in order like I was.  So this card and the card in my last post will be going to the cause for that.

Here's what I'd like to enter this card for:
SCS HYCCT1319 - "Scene of Serenity"
CAS-ology - Black
http://casology.blogspot.com/2013/10/week-68-black.html

Addicted to Stamps & More - CAS

So that's all I have for you today!  I hope you've enjoyed my share and be sure to stop by the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see all of the wonderful inspiration from the design team to see what they came up with for this challenge!  Hope you will join us and I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Thanks so much for joining me today!  I really appreciate it!

HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

36 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and love that sentiment...one I treasure.xx

Margreet said...

So beautiful and a fab sentiment....wishing you a wonderful weekend!
♥♥♥ Margreet

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Gorgeous use of the drama of a silhouette against that beautiful sky! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Sue said...

So gorgeous Vicki. I love the image and such a beautiful sentiment
hugs Sue xx

Anneke said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs Anneke

Beverley said...

Beautiful, hugs Bev x

Suman Pandit said...

love the card and how you have done the background !!

Deb said...

oh wow, that is stunning Vicki, love it!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Debxx

Berni Cuttino said...

Oh Vicki, this is so beautiful, loving the silhouette feel of this beauty and fabulous background and of course the sentiment is perfect.
Hugs my friend.

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Love the soft background and sweet silhouette!

Tammy said...

This is beautiful Vicki!! I love that image and how you created your gorgeous sky! Fabulous my friend!!
Hugs, Tammy

Tammy said...

Just beautiful Vicki! The sentiment is so touching! Have a good crafty weekend!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful. I love that image and the sentiment.

NanaConnie said...

This is wonderful, Vicki! Love that silhouette and am off to find it and add it to my collection of Bugaboos. LOve how you did the sunset/sky. Very lovely.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely stunning. The background sky is gorgeous! Beautiful work, Vicki!

downrightcrafty said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!! what a fabulous design and sentiment
Hugs Kate xx

applejack cards by sue said...

Very pretty, a lovely image and sentiment.

Davi said...

Vicki this is a gorgeous card, I love the image and your sentiment! For my situation right now it says it all!

Sue said...

Such a sweet card, lovely image and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, love the fab image and sentiment.

Donna x

crafty-stamper said...

love the silhouette image and great sentiment the chalked background is just perfect
Carol x

Kimberly S said...

What a beautiful card Vicki! Your background is gorgeous, and I simply love the sentiment. hugs, Kimberlky

Amy Johnson said...

what a sweet card!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a lovely card with a perfect sentiment x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Céline said...

fab card, with a beautiful sentiments
hugs
céline

Wishcraft said...

Fab image and love your soft background colours, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

nwilliams6 said...

Vicki, this is beautiful and that image and sentiment make a great pair! Well done - sorry I am so late visiting! Hugz!

Joan Ervin said...

This is really pretty, Vicki...I just love the sweet silhouettes and wonderful sentiment!!!

Julia Aston said...

Wow Vicki! I don't remember ever seeing a CAS card on your blog!! Love this with the sweet silhouette stamp!

Donna said...

Stunning card Vicki and such an elegant design. The silhouette image is too cute and the words are perfect :) Donna ♥ x

Anneke said...

wow Vicky.
your stampin is realy stunning and a lovely scène.
hugs to you.
Ann

Jennifer said...

So romantic! Love the incredible sunset you've created for them! Love the quote to!

vicki said...

Beautiful card the background is amazing!!

Vic

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute!!! I love it.

Regina said...

Vicki! Your card is gorgeous! The background is wonderful!

hugs Regina

Asha said...

How did I miss this card! Everything about it is just soooo beautiful.
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...