"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Crazy 4 a Sketch!

Hello friends!  Welcome to another weekend in November!
So have you been working on your Christmas cards?  I've been so busy sending out donated Christmas cards and such that I actually don't have very many Christmas cards for myself! Yikes!
I guess I better get going on that soon, huh?!

And did I make a Christmas design for you today?  Nope.
But I do have a wonderful sketch challenge for you to try out today over at
Crazy 4 Challenges
I hope you will pop over there to see what the fun and easy sketch is as well as catch the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the design team using the sketch!

Here's what I've done with the sketch provided:
I've pulled out my Stampin' Up! stamps and supplies that I think I've been hoarding a bit and put them together to form this design with the sketch!  I think the sentiments from the Feel Goods stamp set are so fun and I love the font used for the sentiments.  Of course I matched up the colors with my papers and I had some pretty Pool Party ribbon to set off the side of the main panel.  I've also used my butterflies thinlits die to add some pops of color accents.

Here are a few other challenges that I'd like to add this creation for:
Creative Card Crew - pearls
Crafty Creations - dies and punches
Flutterby Wednesday - open challenge with a butterfly or fairy

I hope you've enjoyed my creation and that you hop on over and check out the challenge!  I'd love to see what you come up with using the sketch! :)  I'll be back in just a bit to share another challenge creation with you!  Thanks for checking in!

HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

21 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Vicki..love the colours and such a great sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Vicki, such a beautiful sentiment and I love those colours together. Fabulous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt said...

Wow Vicky... your card is wonderful.. love your colours... perfekt.

XOXO
Anja

Teresa said...

Smashing card and I love that sentiment, perfect!
Have a fabulous weekend, hugs Teresa xx

StampOwl said...

Fabulous card Vicki

Tammy said...

Great card and wonderful sentiment! Love the red butterflies.

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Love the color combo and layout! Great details!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card.

Basement Stamper said...

Love the color combination on this card, the bright pink on the background paper looks great.

stampinganja said...

Great card! Love the sentiment and all the details!

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

Awesome card, Vicki! I love your take on the sketch. Great colors and of course, I love the butterflies :-)

Jennifer said...

SO very beautiful! I love the design you've created with this and the quote is fantastic! Love the added butterflies!

crafty-stamper said...

love the paper and fantastic sentiment
Carol x

nwilliams6 said...

Love this sketch, your pretty papers, and that absolutely wonderful sentiment! Beautiful work my friend. Hugz!

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a beautiful design. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Donna said...

Ooooh, this is gorgeous Vicki, love, love, love the colours and the sweet little butterflies...fab sentiment too :) Donna ♥ x

Asha said...

Oh how true! Can you hear me laugh?! Sending a cuddle for Mocca too!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Jennifer Garvin said...

beautiful card! Love the saying,and the colors are wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at FBW

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Vicki!! I love that sentiment and your gorgeous colors!
Hugs, Tammy

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Beautiful design, I love the colors and the great dp you used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...