"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

November Bugaboo Guest Designer - Friday Freebie!

Hello friends!  Welcome to November! Wow...where in the world did October go?!
It is getting closer to the Holiday Seasons for sure...hope you are all getting prepared!

I have some fun news to share with you today!
Since I won during the Bugaboo "Christmas in July" event, I was given a guest design spot for the entire month of November!  It will be so fun as I really enjoy playing with the images!
I have a special creation for you today starting off the month with a
FRIDAY FREEBIE!
LOL!  This "cheesy" fellow is today's FRIDAY FREEBIE at Bugaboo!  You can find him HERE.  His name is "Chubby Cheese/Fat Mouse" and it looks like he's up to sharing!!
Be sure to also catch the inspiration from the Catch the Bug challenge blog that the rest of the design team have come up with using this same image!

I have colored him in with my Copic markers and I put a bit of sparkle on the heart in his bottom, but it's hard to see it in the photo.  I then just added a little sentiment along the side with some extra hearts and bit of bling.  I've also used some yummy natural trim ribbon along the bottom.  Super simple and fun!

So I've found some challenges to enter my card for:
Eclectic Ellapu - inspired by film ("Ratatouille")
Papertake Weekly - Sketchie Free for All (Sketch #84)
Simon Says - anything goes
Pile it On - at least two different embellishments (rhinestones & ribbons)

Hope you enjoy your Friday and up-coming weekend.  I will be back again tomorrow to share a new Bugaboo challenge creation as well as some other fabulous news to share with you!  So I hope you come back by for a visit!  Thanks for stopping in today!

HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

27 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Huge congrats on your GD with Bugaboo, they always have awesome freebies and images and this is one cute..gorgeous mousie...
Too early for me to get the free bie another hour or so....thanks for sharing your talent.xxx

Stef H said...

this is simply darling! love that ribbon!!!!! congrats on the GD spot! a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!

hugs :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Vicki! You really worked your magic with this fabulous image. Your coloring of this cutie image is spectacular as well as the wonderful combination of colors and superb layout. Congratulations on being named the guest designer at Bugaboo! Have a great day!

Danni said...

Congrats on the guest DT! Super adorable card!

Davi said...

Congrats my friend, this is a darling card!! I love the way you did the layers and of course that cutie image!

Tammy said...

Congrats on the GTD! You will be a wonderful addition! Love your card today, must go and get the image!

Tammy said...

OMGosh this is sooo cute Vicki, I love that Bugaboo image! Fabulous colors and design! AND a big congrats on your GDT spot!
Hugs, Tammy

Carla S. said...

Congrats on your GD spot, Vicki! Your card is adorable! What a cute image!

Dawn Frost said...

She is sooo cute Vicki, I love her pink cheeks!

Sue said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Vicki.
I love your card with the fun image and beautiful papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly challenge too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

downrightcrafty said...

this is gorgeous love love love it
Hugs Kate xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats on your GDT spot. Your card is terrific. I love the colors and the cute little mouse.

Wishcraft said...

Aww that's so cute! Fab card hun, and huge congrats on your GDT spot :o) Hugs, Lisa x

NanaConnie said...

So delightful, Vicki! Love that fat little mouse. He reminds me of me. lol Great design and I love the papers you chose.
I tried to get him but there was a problem with the download link so I'll have to try again later.

Kristie said...

Adorable card, Vicki! Congrats on your guest spot!

ribenaruby said...

Congratulations on your gdt post Vicki! I'm in for a treat all of November with these Bugaboo images, your creations are always so beautifully created! Ruby x

Amy Johnson said...

What a cutie pie!

crafty-stamper said...

congratulations on your GD for Bugaboo love their image,great card and freebie,love the papers and gorgeous hessian looking bow
Carol x

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh you know me...mice and cheese, what could be better? Super cute image and fun card! ♥ Sue K

Jo Nevill said...

What a cheeky mouse !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

Jo x

Kimberly S said...

Awwww....what an adorable image! Beautiful coloring, and such a fabulous layout Vicki! hugs, Kimberly

nwilliams6 said...

Congrats Vicki, your card is cute, cute, cute, and I look forward to seeing more of your cards with Bugaboo images! Cute! Hugz!

Jingle said...

This is adorable! What a cute image and you rocked it on this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Jennifer said...

Oh so cute! Yum, I love cheese to! LOL Love the ribbon you used!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMgosh this little mouse is so adorable!!! I love it.

Tindaloo said...

cute card n image :)

Regina said...

hi, Vicki
a super adorable image! It made me smile! Your coloring is gorgeous!

hugs Regina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...