"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Santa Has a FRIDAY FREEBIE For You!

Greetings my friends!  It's Friday! Yay! The weekend is here!
It's also getting closer to Christmas I might add!

Today I thought this would brighten your spirits a bit:
Bugaboo is offering up this darling Friday Freebie for you today!
This busy little Santa is called AKV (A Kid's View) Santa - presents and it is offered up to you starting today for FREE! :)  You can CLICK HERE to get it when it comes up.
I've colored this jolly fellow with my Copic markers and added some distressing inks to the panel along with some glitter along the edges for a bit of a Vintage feel.  Added a fun ticket sentiment to the side and used some ribbons, twine and button to tie it altogether like the pretty presents Santa is holding! :)  It's a bit hard to tell, but the red and white striped paper along the left side are glittered up too!  Hope you've enjoyed my creation with this darling Santa today and I'd like to see what you make with him too!  This makes for another great Christmas card to add to my pile to go out! Yay!

Here are some challenges that I'm entering this card for:
Mojo Monday (MOJO320) - sketch
Addicted to Stamps & More - Make Your Mark
Crafty Creations - Ready for the Holidays
Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes
Stampavie & More - Christmas
Charisma Cardz - Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey - Bling it Up!

So now please do hop on over to the Catch the Bug blog to see all of the wonderful inspiration from the design team using this image while you are waiting for it to be ready to grab for free! :)  I know you'll enjoy going through the inspiration!  Thanks so much for dropping in today!
I'll be back again tomorrow with two challenges for you try out!  See you then! :)

HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

34 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Is this cute or is this cute....great super card and love this freebie....have to wait another hour or so before I can get it...xxx

Tammy said...

Super cute! Love the image and the background is perfect for it!

ribenaruby said...

Aaaw busy santa! Fab colours my friend and I love the contrast with that green. Have a super Friday! Ruby x

Carla S. said...

Adorable card, Vicki! Great design with the cute Santa image!

Sue said...

Fabulous card Vicki. I love the fun image and gorgeous festive colours.
hugs Sue xx

Ellen said...

Super cute Santa Vicki! Love the layout and your buttoned bow! Have a fantastic weekend!!

Danni said...

Fun and cute!! Enjoy your weekend!

Tammy said...

Oh this is sooo cute Vicki!! Adorable Santa image and I love how you've added the distressing, it looks fabulous! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Wishcraft said...

Fab colours and layout, a gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. What fun papers and I love the sparkle around the image.

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

Super cute Santa! Love the touches of sparkle :-) I hope you have a great weekend!

Kimberly S said...

He is sooo adorable Vicki! Beautiful coloring, and I love your ribbon/bow too! Have a wonderful weekend! hugs, Kimberly

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Marja B. said...

Such a cheerful card, love it! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Stampavie and More!

Marja
Stampavie and More DT
http://tahrojakuviopaperilla.blogspot.fi/

Patti J said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I nabbed this guy too, what fun! Your coloring always amazes me - you bring life into your images, my friend! Great job!

scrapadinne said...

Gorgeous creation! :) Adorable stamp/image! I love the colors you've used.
Thanks for joining us at CCC this week! :)

Hugs
Evelina

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my Santa is almost here isn't he? Super cute....love that little tucked in sentiment ticket on the side!

NanaConnie said...

Just went and grabbed this Santa, Vicki. He's sooo cute! I think I'm going to use him this afternoon for a post tomorrow morning. Thanks so much for showcasing him so well. :-D

Asha said...

Cute cute cute! And I love the traditional colours you've used here, Vicki Hope the fam is having a warm weekend.
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Amy Johnson said...

such a cute skinny Santa! Love the sparkle!

nwilliams6 said...

What a cool freebie and your card is sooooo cute! You are making up some awesome Christmas cards! Hugz - lots of them!

Donna said...

Fun card Vicki and a really cool layout with the stripey papers and button detail :) Donna ♥ x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous Christmas card Vicki I love that image of Santa also the wonderful design such a funky look.
hugs
lorraine x

Regina said...

Vicki, this Santa is just adorable and your coloring is great! I love the sparkle on your card!

sending big hugs Regina

monikaskinner said...

Hi Vicki. Great Santa card, he is just adorable. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

Patricia St Martin said...

Adorable Christmas card. Love your sparkle and the look on Santa face is so funny. Love your papers and the sentiment.
Hugs, Pat

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous Santa and great traditional Christmas colours.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

Hugs Sarahxx

Danielle Vincent said...

Super cute card Vicki - you convinced me to go grab that digi with this terrific card :o). Love the sparkle and slight distressing. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Marlene Atkinson said...

Fabulous card, a fun image and gorgeous festive colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

crafty-stamper said...

great santa freebie and gorgeous bow -love the layout
carol x

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh Vicki, this card is soooo gorgeous!! I love the Bugaboo Santa and your card design is just perfect, loving the glitter too, thanks for joining in our Bling challenge at Paper Crafting Journey this fortnight, XOX Lucy

Berni Cuttino said...

So cute and super cute, love the whimsical feel of this beauty.
Hugs

Shirley said...

How adorable your snowman is!! and so much fun just to look at! Love that bow too!

Vee said...

A lovely Christmas design. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...