"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Another Holiday Hurry...

Hello friends!  I'm back again with another quick card to share with you!
Got my mail this afternoon and some special stamps came that I couldn't wait to get my hands on! :)
It was perfect timing as there are a few challenges that are supposed to end within literally hours that I wanted to play in!

So here's what I've been playing with the last few minutes...
I have grown really fond lately of The Alley Way Stamps and had placed an order with them recently and was anxiously awaiting them so that I could play along with the current challenge.
The sets that I've played with here are Holiday Sparkles and the dot/small circle from Jolly Holiday set...it was that perfect little small element that I wanted to complete my card!

I've used some challenges below to help complete my CAS style design today:
The Alley Way Challenge - BE Inspired #43
http://thealleywaystamps.blogspot.com/2013/12/re-be-inspired-43.html

Freshly Made Sketches - sketch below
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2013/12/freshly-made-sketches-116-sketch-by.html
CAS-ual Fridays (CFC123) - Let it Snow
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2013/12/cfc123.html

Addicted to CAS - Snow
http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2013/12/challenge-28-snowflakes.html

So now that I've had my share of fun playing today, I think I'll get back to my baking now! LOL!
Thanks so much for stopping in!!  Hope you've enjoyed my creation!!

HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

24 comments:

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Vicki, Love the snowflakes and details.
Hugs Linda

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Vicki. I love the snowflakes and wonderful colours.
hugs Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great simple card and yes, I think that sentiment is the icing on the cake/card..xx

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. What a great CAS layout.

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a pretty and festive card, Vicki! I love the color combo! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Davi said...

A perfect CAS card Vicki!! love the sentiment too!

Anni said...

Love your beautiful CAS card! The banner in the background are a clever detail!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!
Anni

Tammy said...

Fab card and right on the challenge money! Great design!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Okay, this fantastic layout and design, is one I need to save and use! Thanks so much for sharing!

Do I smell cookies?

Céline said...

fab card, love the original combo
hugs
céline

Berni Cuttino said...

Me again, so perfectly CAS and designed. simply fabulous
Hugs

Asha said...

Simple and elegant. ...and sparkly! Fabby card, my friend!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A simply fabulous design! Love the vibrant colours.
Thank you for sharing with us at ATCAS - Sylvia.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A simply fabulous design! Love the vibrant colours.
Thank you for sharing with us at ATCAS - Sylvia.

Lola said...

Love the clean and simple look and goes PERFECTLY with the photo inspiration.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this wonderful card- the L.O. is great and love the colors you used!

crafty-stamper said...

great CAS card love the snowflakes and banners
Carol x

Jingle said...

I really like the colors on this! Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Patricia St Martin said...

Vicky, Great color choice and really like the layout. The added gems wrap everything together.
Hugs, Pat

Jen said...

What a fun and festive card! I love the bling on the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at the BE Inspired challenge and Freshly Made Sketches!

ribenaruby said...

Great white card with a splash of red, really nice card Vicki, love it! Ruby x

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a pretty snowflake card and just perfect for our challenge at ATCAS, thanks so much for joining us and good luck.

Marie

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful colors on this and I love that sketch. Great card!!!! Hugz!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, I love how you used this sketch and congrat's on getting it done quickly. I feel like I've had to rush every Dec card and am looking forward to taking my time on one this week, lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...