MY BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY!!

Two winners will be chosen to receive one of the two stamps I am offering up on THIS BLOG POST! You have until October 28, 2014 to enter when I will close comments. I will announce the winner on October 29, 2014 right here on my blog!
"Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." - Mother Teresa

Friday, January 10, 2014

Party Penguins

Yay!  Happy Friday!  The weekend is here, we made it! :)
And to get this party started today, I have a couple of fun "party penguins" to share with you!
LOL!  I just adore penguins and whenever I see penguin stamps, I always want to pick them up!  These funny little guys are from the Critters in the Snow stamp set by Lawn Fawn.  I made a snow bank for them to stand on and popped them out.  You can see on my background papers that I've also stamped a small snowflake from the same stamp set.  The banner at the top is also by Lawn Fawn from their Bannerific stamp set.  The letters on the inside of the banner are from Stampin' Up! as well as the sentiment at the bottom.

My plans are to send this to the Operation Write Home as there is a special request for penguins.  I wasn't sure about it though because I thought it needed something and then my hubby walked by and said he liked my penguin card...so I called it done! :)  I was also going to make a couple of other penguin cards to go along with this one, but I didn't have time for it.  Perhaps I can sneak in some more craft time this weekend I hope.  I need to hurry because the deadline for this request to get cards sent in is only a week away!  So there just may be another penguin or two to join in the fun with these party guys! :)

Here are a couple of challenges I'm entering this for:

Crazy 4 Challenges (C4C217)

The Crazy Challenge (CCH162) - Cards for Men
Papertake Weekly - anything goes

So I hope you've enjoyed my card today and ready to be like these party penguin guys and get to the weekend to have some fun!  Hopefully I'll be back again soon with some more penguins to share!
Thanks for dropping in today!

HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

44 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Hello my friend, hope your keeping in the warm! These penguins and your delightful celebration card is so much fun,thanks for showing your fab creation. Have a great weekend! Ruby x

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delightful card, Vicki! Those penguins are the cutest ever and that amazing background paper really brings them to life with its glow!! I love every perfect detail!

Davi said...

OH my Vicki is the ever a fabulous card my friend! The background dp is the absolute coolest with the cutie penguins!! Have a great weekend!

Davi said...

OH my Vicki is the ever a fabulous card my friend! The background dp is the absolute coolest with the cutie penguins!! Have a great weekend!

Carla S. said...

This is so fun and fabulous, Vicki! Love the cute penguins and the banner! Great design!

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the party banner.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Chrissy said...

Love your little penguins Vicki..the background with the snowflakes looks awesome..

luv CHRISSYxx

Deb said...

It is so gorgeous, love the penguins and the ribbon detail below!
Have a great weekend!
hugs Debxx

bumblebee creations said...

this is so cute!!! I too, love the penguin card!! (Your hubby is right!)

Ardilla said...

Those pengins are the cutest!
Love the layout and the color...
Have a great weekend, Vicky!!!
Ardilla :)

susie morris said...

Hi Vicki :) Awww...these penguins are adorable! Hope all is well with you my friend. ♥

Sue said...

Awww I love penguins too Vicky! They look like they are having fun, you can't help but smile just looking at them. I love your layout and fabulous bunting.
hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

Sorry Vicki, too late I realised I spelled your name wrong :)
Hugs again
Sue xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Amazing as always, your image is darling. Great layout and the paper choice is incredible for the background.
Fabulous ideas and inspiration, your always give me. Try warm,
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
rubber stamping is my game blog

Laurel said...

This is darling! I have a thing for penguins and this is great and how wonderful you are sending it to OWH! Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping challenge!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a cute card.

Tammy said...

To cute, cute! Love penguins and this little guys bring a smile! Great card!

crafty-stamper said...

cute penguins and love that backing paper
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Morning from a hot Aussie Vicki....GORGEOUS card, so love penguins too [and dolphins]. The back ground of your card is also stunning..xx

Asha said...

The background DP is stunning. Can't take my eyes off it. And what about those adorable party animals! Just OTT cute, my friend. Stay warm and dry!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Jennifer said...

This is so wonderful! Love the penguins and the background just makes them dance!

jimlynn said...

OMGoodness! These little guys are just the absolute cutest!!! What a precious card! Love it.
Lynn

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love penguin images too! This so so cute!

Heather P. said...

Absolutely adorable!

Céline said...

so cute love the colors and banner
hugs
céline

downrightcrafty said...

smiling away to myself love the ickle penguins a great card
Hugs Kate xx

Donna Mosley said...

Those penguins are soooooo cute Vicki, love the fab design too.

Donna x

Ellen Taylor said...

Love those super cute penguins Vicki! Your card just makes me smile....your hubby was right, it doesn't need a dang thing=PERFECTION!!

Tracey said...

Fab card Vicki & those penguins are so cute :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Patti J said...

These little guys are just darling! Cute card, dear friend! Hugs to you!

MiamiKel said...

OH Vicki, this is PERFECT!!! Love it in every way:) Blessed weekend to you!

Sue said...

Little penguins, so cute. That background paper is awesome, looks like there is a light behind it! Banner is the finishing touch!

Hugs
Sue

Donna said...

Awww, this is adroable Vicki, the penguins are soooo cute and the design paper is the perfect choice...gotta love that little banner too! :) Donna ♥ x

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such a wonderful Winter card! Your Penguins are adorable!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

Anneke said...

hello Vicky
this card is so cute and gorgeous stamp.
the penquins are so funny and i love them.
hugs to you.
Ann

Shirley said...

A very cute and adorable card that also says "Let's party!!" I love how you mounted all of it and the DP with your added SF is perfect too! Some lucky soldier will love it!!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun penguin card Vicki! love that paper and the sentiment banner!

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute little penguins, Vicki...they look like they are having a great time playing in the snow you created and I love the party banner!!!!

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is just the cutest Vicki! I love these little penguins! Thank you for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

nwilliams6 said...

That bg paper on this really adds a lot to the card - looks like a special artic sky. Cute penguins too. Precious all the way around. Hugz!

Lynnette said...

This is adorable! Love all the details and special touches.

Christiana said...

Super cute card. That patterned paper was perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love the paper and the banner and the cute images, this card definetly says party, I love it.

Lola said...

Your penguins are so cute! I'm a big fan of penguins too. And isn't that just how it goes sometimes...you get a perfect compliment and call it done! Your DH has a good eye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...