"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Floral Thanks - Commissioned Cards Continued

Hello friends!!  Welcome to the weekend!  Yay!
I am working away in my craft room getting all of my crafty goodies lined up so that I can get ready for my up-coming class on Monday as I mentioned yesterday in the post below.
So while I'm doing that, I thought I'd post another set of those commissioned "thank you" cards that I had made for a customer:
I actually love the way the colors turned out on these!  I think that the tiny bit of sparkle (with the glitter paper) that I used by punching out a circle for the center of my die cut flowers worked out quite well!
And yes, I was able to use up some more of my scraps of patterned papers!
Again, I made my own banners on these set of designs and everything that I have used for products come from Stampin' Up!  (This is what happens when you used to be a demo for several years! LOL!)
I even lined my envelopes that you see in the background behind the cards with the same pattered papers!
These were so fun to make!


I'm also going to go ahead and share the other photo of the last three set of "thank you" cards that I had made for this customer just in case I want to jump ahead and start creating something just for the fun of it tomorrow! :)  LOL!!  So here is my last set of three of commissioned "thank you" cards:
Since the other sets of cards had the bolder and brighter colors on them, I wanted to make a set that was a bit more elegant with a neutral color palette.  I've been hoarding this paper for so long and it was great to pull it out and use it.  I just used a die cut butterfly and added a button with twine in the middle of it.  Again, I fashioned my own banners on this design as well.  Although this may look a bit more complicated, it was actually pretty simple to put together.
And as you can see, I lined these envelopes with matching papers as well.
(All products used here are from Stampin' Up!)

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my creations!  Thanks so much for dropping in and I hope you will be back soon as I'll have lots more to be sharing with you!!!
Have a lovely weekend!

HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*


37 comments:

Ardilla said...

WOW!!! You have been busy, Vicki!!!
Theay are fantastic... love the colors and the flowers and butterflies... gorgeous work!!!!
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Tammy said...

Hi Vicki! These sets are GORGEOUS! I love the flowers & sparkle on the first set and the colors & design on the second set! Enjoy your weekend my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Sue said...

WOW! A stunning selection of cards Vicki. Your designs are so stylish and elegant using such gorgeous colours too.
hugs Sue xx

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the big flower on the first set and those wonderful colors and butterfly on the second. Fantastic cards.
Lynn

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are so pretty. I love the banner strips on the first ones.

Lynn McAuley said...

These are so beautiful, Vicki! I love the fabulous layered flowers most of all!

decp8nter said...

Very nice cards, Vicki. Love the bright colors and embellies. Your customer will surely love these.

Patricia St Martin said...

Vickie, Hey girlfriend nice to hear from you... These cards are awesome!!
Love these colors and they are so stunning love your idea of using your scraps and the touch of sparkle is perfect. At first I thought you used washi tape, and the inside of envelopes are amazing.
Wonderful natural colors, love the paper piercing adds a nice touch, lovely butterfly and pretty buttons. Just fantastic!
Hugs, Pat

Marianne said...

Great set of cards you made Vicki.

Carla S. said...

These are all so beautiful, Vicki! Love the colors and designs! Very elegant!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Vicki, I love them all but I have a soft spot for the butterfly ones :D xx

Donna Mosley said...

WOW! these are wonderful Vicki, love the gorgeous designs.

Donna x

vicki said...

Wow these are beautiful! I really love the pretty butterfly cards they are breathtaking! Gorgeous work :)
Vic x

Tammy said...

Just fabulous cards and terrific colors and papers!

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

Fab cards, Vicki! I love the design of both sets. The button on the butterfly is a great touch and I love the pop of silver on the flowers!

Patti said...

Beautiful! I love them all but must confess the last group is my fav! Your paper piercing is perfect! did you put it on the machine? I may have to "lift" this idea!!

Love your style ; )

Patti

Davi said...

Both sets are beautiful Vicki but I love the first ones with the flowers most ;)

NanaConnie said...

I really love all the sets, Vicki! Magnificently done. I'm catching up on all my visiting and am so glad I got by here to see everything you've posted since my last visit. Life has been getting in my way! :-D

ribenaruby said...

Wow, Vicki...love these sets! Ruby x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS cards love the papers you used and the banners and die-cut flowers -simple but very elegant
carol x

Donna said...

Wow! These cards are so beautiful Vicki, I love the CAS designs of the first three and the butterly cards are absolutely stunning and sooooooo pretty :) Donna ♥ x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, these are so beautiful. I love your hoarded paper and the designs are so pretty. LOVE.

Asha said...

These are lovely, Vicki. I really love the vintage batch with matching envelopes... so feminine!
hugs, Asha

bumblebee creations said...

How very elegant Vicky!! I love how you did the envelopes to match!!

Chrissy said...

Oooo..love both sets Vicki..so elegant and love the colours..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, these are spectacular sets, Vicki. Gorgeous, rich colors and beautiful designs.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful sets- love the extra touches- the shimmer paper on the first adds such a nice touch of pizzaz, and love the piercing around the DP on the 2nd!

Wishcraft said...

Oh they're absolutely gorgeous Vicki! What fabulous designs, just perfect :o) Hugs, Lisa x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful set off cards Vicky. Love the big flower.
Gr Elly

nwilliams6 said...

Such pretty sets here Vicki! Love the matching envelopes too. You did a wonderful job on them. Hugz!

Kimberly S said...

Wow, fabulous card sets Vicki! Such beautiful creations, and I love that you lined the envelopes to match. :) hugs, Kimberly

Shirley said...

Wow, Vicki, I love both sets!! Lovely!

Jennifer said...

I just adore the incredible designs you've made! The colours and sweet details like the paper piercing and flower layering are splendid! Plus the matching envelopes are the perfect touch!

Dawn Frost said...

Wow they turned out fantastic! Love the glitter paper!

Regina said...

oh, Vicki, all your cards are simply fabulous! My fav are the flower cards!
hugs Regina

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow these card sets are just too beautiful Vicki and great gift ideas in themselves.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lola said...

Wonderful sets! Always nice to use up scraps and make them beautiful. What a great touch to the envelopes too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...