"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Monday, March 10, 2014

Life - Enjoy the Ride!

Happy Monday my friends!
It looks like it's going to be a beautiful warm and sunny day over my way!  I'm really looking forward to Spring and watching all of the snow melt outside!

Today is also the start of my Online "Clean & Simple 3"Card Classes and I've already got some really fun inspiration and I'm looking forward to incorporate my stamping with them!  So I'll be working on that today for sure! :)
(I just wish my supply wish list wasn't so long! LOL!)  So I'll work on what I can with what I already have until I can get a few things here and there.

So for today, I do have a card that I wanted to make for a challenge...
I really like the black and Calypso Coral colors together on this one!
I've used some really cute and fun images from The Alley Way Stamps on my card.  (I have the links below to the items that I have used on my card here.)  There is also a big give-away on The Alley Way's DT member Vicky's blog if you want to check that out!

So here are the challenges that I'd like to enter this one for:
BE Inspired - see below


Here I'd like to share with you the products that I've used on my card above.  I've never actually done a product list before on my projects, but let me know if you like this feature or not.
Also should be mentioned that I've also used The Alley Way stamp set called "All About You" for my sentiment, but the InLinkz Project Manager wouldn't let me pull up that particular stamp set for some reason.  And of course I've used some Stampin' Up! products that are not used with the InLinkz Project Manager either.  And then I forgot to add my Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad after creating the list. :)
It's a pretty cool feature and I'd like to use it again, but I think I need a bit of practice with it and I would like to see them expand the list of manufactures if possible.

So while I'm working on my classes for the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing even more fun inspiration with you as I go! :)  So be sure to come back for that!
*Don't forget to enter for a chance to win my blog candy if you haven't done so already!*
Good luck to those that have!!
Hope you have a really bright and sunny day today!!  Thanks for stopping in!!




HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*


41 comments:

vicki said...

This is really cute :) love the ballon and stamping
Vic x

Ardilla said...

Very cute card! Love the image and the color combo...
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Julia Aston said...

What a great card for both challenges Vicki! love that hot air balloon!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card design and love the hot air balloon Vicki..love the colours and the perfectly placed sequins..superb.

luv CHRISSYxx

jimlynn said...

Fantastic take on that inspiration photo and I love your fun card! The clouds are wonderful and that design! Outstanding!!!
I'm in the card class with you and off to check out the videos once again right now.
Lynn

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable

Shirley said...

Beautiful and fun at the same time! Love those sequins too!

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Vicki, love the gorgeous hot air balloon.

Donna x

Sue said...

This is wonderful Vicki, such a fabulous design and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Tammy said...

Fabulous CAS card Vicki!! I love the fun design and your beautiful colors!
Hugs, Tammy

Deb said...

Fabulous card, so love this design and your interpretation of the photo is just amazing!
Debxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I love this card. That hot air balloon is so fun.

Tammy said...

Did you see me wave in class today? Love your card, the hot air balloon is so cute and teh sequins just add the perfect touch!

Beth said...

I Vicki awesome card GF love the design and colors and that balloon is to sweet...Hugs Beth

NanaConnie said...

Love that color combo, Vicki! Wonderful job on the sky, too. What fun with the buttons and stripes. :-D

bumblebee creations said...

What a fantastic card, love the balloon, and fun, fun colors!!

aussie aNNie said...

Loving this CAS card Vicki...

CANDY HAS BEEN EXTENDED TILL THE 20TH, FORGOT TO CHANGE THE DATE IN THE LINK UP...SO COME ON OVER LOL..XXX

Sue said...

Love these colors too. The hot air balloon is great and your clouds so pretty.

Hugs
Sue

Patti J said...

This is wonderful, Vicki! I need to try a diagonal layout - love them!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Davi said...

I love this one Vicki, the diagonal cut and stripes look so very cool with the hot air balloon ;)

Sue from Oregon said...

What a cool layout Vicki! Love that orange balloon!

Dawn Frost said...

I love the clean and simple card Vicki, very nice!

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful my friend such fun and a great design
Hugs Kate xx

Linda . J said...

A great card Vicki with beautiful colours and I love the layout.
Hugs Linda

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the design of it and the use of the sequins.

Asha said...

LOVING that diagonal border. Pure genius, my friend!
hugs, Asha

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt said...

Wow Vicki, your card is so fantastic and wonderful.. great idea.

Hugs
Anja

crafty-stamper said...

great CAS card love the balloon and buttons-sunny day here too but bit cold-can't believe this is the first year we have had no snow where we are
carol x

Jennifer said...

Up Up and Away on a Sunny Day!
Love the design to this one, and the added sequins are wonderful!

Chasing the Dream said...

Love the color palette and design, sweet image. Simply a fabulous beauty.
Hugs

Olga said...

Gorgoeus, love the image!!!!

{Chrissie} said...

Love, love, love this! I love the colors, the stripes and the stamps! Thanks so much for playing along with the BE Inspired Challenge!

Anneke said...

what a lovely and gorgeous card Vicky and i like to have a ride like this.
feel free like a butterfly , so high in the sky !.
hugs to you.
Ann

Regina said...

Vicki, what a fabulous card! I love the hot air balloon!
Regina

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, great layout.
luv
Debby

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Vicki this is a stunning CAS design. Love the slanted design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

This is really cute, Vicki! I really like the subtle chalking on the sky and the diagonal strip o ribbon/border separating the sky and paper.

I haven't started on the class lessons yet but my wish list is a mile long too LOL! I did get a few inks/tools before the class started but man, I need some of those stamp sets *stat*

Tanja said...

Your card is fabulous. Love the red scalloped edge combined with black/white stripes.
Thank you so much for joining us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!

Patti said...

Vicki this card is adorable!! : )

Patti

Tenia Nelson said...

Totes Adorbs!! Thanks for playing at KIS!!

Lola said...

Very nice design and colors. I so want to try that angle technique.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...