"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Would YOU Like Some Blog Candy?

Hey friends!
I wanted to celebrate returning to my crafty room along with creating my 100th blog post with you!  So I put together a little something if you'd like a chance at winning this:

I have so many crafty items in my stash and much of it I know I won't use, so why not share it with my other crafty friends?!!  Here's what I have up for winning for some lucky person....

1.  Sarah Kay clear stamp - "Babette Cuddling Kitty"
2.  Package of Making Memories chipboard shapes (39 pieces)
3.  Two different colored bundles of rose buds (12 roses with wire stems in each bundle)
4.  approx. 6 yards of silver satin edge organza ribbon 5/8"

So...if this sounds like something fun for you to win, then please just leave your name in the
InLinkz button below!  No need to have a blog to enter!

I will end this Blog Candy on March 31st...the end of this month so you don't have to wait too long to receive your winnings! :)  I will announce the winner on April 1st and mail it out promptly after hearing from the winner with a mailing address to send it to.  Yes, I will ship it to anyone in the world!
I thank you for following along with me, but this is NOT a requirement to win!

Wishing you all the best of luck!!!


HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*


23 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

Congratulations on the century post, Pic on my sidebar :)
www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in

Robin said...

Congrats on your 100th post! Thanks so much for a chance to win! I put a link on my sidebar for you. Hugs, Robin

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Thanks for a chance to win and congratulations on your 100th post!

Carla S. said...

Congrats on your 100th post, Vicki! Glad you are back to your craft room! Thanks for the chance to win your wonderful candy!

Asha said...

100 posts already?! Well done, my friend! And thanks for the chance to win some (more) stuff!
hugs, Asha

NanaConnie said...

Ooo, a stamp with a kitten? And bundles of little roses? And gorgeous sheer & satin ribbon? Oh, My! You know I have to enter!

Tammy said...

Congrats on your 100th post Vicki!! AND thanks for a chance to win!
Big Hugs, Tammy

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats on your 100th post. I'm looking forward to many more.

bumblebee creations said...

congrats vicky!! I have placed on my sidebar...it is a ways down, but it is there! : ) so glad to see you back! off to check out your commissioned cards!

Chrissy said...

Congrats Vicki..and thank you so much for the chance to win your candy..

luv CHRISSYxx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats to you Vicki! I am doing a huge purge, so am not going to sign up- but wanted to shout- Wahoo! to you : )

Patti said...

Yippee Skippee on your 100th post!! thank you for the chance to win : )

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for all your great comments!

I appreciate you getting back to me on the "stitching" question. : )

Patti

ellyscard creatief said...

Congrats Vicky.
Thanks for a new chance.
Gr Elly

aussie aNNie said...

Super congrats my friend. I don't normally go into candies, just give them away, oh an BTW have YOU put your name down on my candy...
thanks for this chance my friend, have place on my blog.xxx

Patricia St Martin said...

So glad you have returned to your craft room. I do miss you when you take your brakes but I understand when you do. Happy you are back. I'm leaving for Austin Tuesday to help my SIL and give my brother a brake going to try and do some cards and post them but I do not know how long I will be gone.
Hugs, Pat

Linda . J said...

Congrats on your 100th post Vicki and your so generous as always to us all.
Hugs Linda

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Thank you Vicki! I am your new follower.:)Placed the candy pic on my blog sidebar:)

Lola said...

Congrats on 100!!

Amy Johnson said...

Congrats on your 100th blog post.

Regina said...

Congrats Vicki on your 100 posts!
That's an awesome collection of goodies you're giving away! I have my fingers crossed.
hugs Regina

Anjali Reddy said...

Congratulations on your 100th post..Placed it in my blog sidebar..New follower..

Thanks for the chance to win such cute candy..

Hugs,
Anjali
Handmade With Paper

Somdeepa Das said...

Congrats to the centurion:):) and great giveaway. I just realised I had visited your blog previously, but doing the proper thing now and following you!

Alka Raval said...

Hi Vicki,
The Candies are awesome. I love to have it. Well, the candies are in my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...