"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Anything Goes for a Design Team Throwdown!

Hello friends!  So I have some fun news to share with you!
I have been asked to join up with the

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Design Team! :)

I have happily accepted of course and really enjoy the fun people there.  You may have seen where I've been on their design team before, so sure it's great to be with old friends once again along with meeting some new ones too!  Hope you will come join in the fun with us!

(I am on Team A and will be posting creations every other week, but their challenges run every single Tuesday...so be sure to check them out every week for a new challenge to try!)

So...for this week's new challenge, it's an easy peasy ANYTHING GOES!!
Here's what I've come up with for it:
I really had so much fun using these darling wooden accents and enamel dots!  I think they just really add to the overall design of the card, don't you?!  The "I Miss You" sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder.
Our sponsor for this week at Tuesday Throwdown is Freckled Fawn and the wooden accents that I've used on my card are from this manufacturer!!  So be sure to play along with us this week for your chance to win! :)

Everything except for the ink pads, glue, embossing powder and glossy accents came from the April 2014 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.  (I see it's no longer available)  You can still purchase the items shown on my card though! (Be sure to check out the Freckled Fawn store for fun items I used too!)
**CHECK PRODUCTS BELOW FOR DETAILS!**

This card has already been shipped off somewhere special & I'd like to link it to:
Splitcoast Stampers Cards for a Cause - Aug 2014 mission "From the Heart"
The Pink Elephant  (TPE265)- anything goes

and I hope to see you play along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!  Please be sure to check out the rest of the design teams creations! :)



HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*


30 comments:

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Fab make Vicki love it hun - having fun having a peek what we all came up with hugs Judith x

nwilliams6 said...

Vicki, this is so darn cute! Love that image and sentiment - totally makes me smile. Adorable and fun. Hugz!

Olga said...

Fantastic!!! Love the paper and light bulb!!!

Carla S. said...

Very cute and clever card, Vicki! Congrats on your new DT! Hugs!

Beth said...

congrats Vicki and I love this darling card you are so talented my friend.
Hugs

Beth said...

congrats Vicki and I love this darling card you are so talented my friend.
Hugs

aussie aNNie said...

Love it Vicki you make these CAS kind of cards look so easy, for me they are not...but I can admire yours...hey wow awesome news on joining the team...what an asset you will be to them...xxx
The Journey is the Start

Lola said...

Adorable and love the black background. It really makes your little embellishments "light up."

Rhonda Miller said...

So fun. I love the sentiment.

coldwaters2 said...

What a fab, fun card Vicki love the colours and design.
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Such a clever card Vicki..love the enamel dots and wooden stars and fun sentiment.. huge congrats on your new DT postion..

luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Vicki & such fun :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Julia Aston said...

What a great design on this card Vicki! love the lightbulb and all the fun pieces above it!

jimlynn said...

Love!!! Perfect placement on those embellishments too.
Lynn

Pollard Carole said...

Such a fun card what a great design and fab sentiment love and happy crafting hugs Carole x

Tammy said...

Congratulations! So happy to see you back on their team! Love your card and great choice of elements!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Aw Vicky this is just to adorable. Love love love your card....
Linda K. Hugs

NanaConnie said...

I love the sentiment, Vicki, especially the "watts & watts" part; so perfect with that darling lightbulb! Great color combo. Nice to have you back on Tuesday Throwdown, my friend. Hugs, :-D

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the vivid colors and great design, Vicki. Super fun card!

Patti said...

Love your card Vicki : ) It reminds me of the very first card I saw on your blog : ) I think you said your hubbers is an electrician??? Am I going to be embarrassed when I'm wrong? LOL

Well I love it! It will sure to light up! (heehee) someone's day!

Asha said...

Oh what a fun card! That sentiment made me chuckle! LOVE it! Have a lovely week, my friend!
hugs, Asha

MiamiKel said...

Congrats to you!! They are gaining a star! Your card is of course fabulous ❤️

Kim said...

Oh my goodness! This is such a fun card. I love the sentiment and awesome layout! Welcome back to TT! We are so happy you're back :-)

Amy Johnson said...

Such a fun card. I love the unique embellies above the light bulb.

Tammy said...

What a cute card Vicki! I love that bright bulb and the fun sentiment!
A big congrats on your new DT too!!
Hugs, Tammy

julieprice3 said...

Very creative, nice work
Hugs Julie P

JD/ Jill said...

This is such a cute card! Congrats for being selected to be on the DT...

Kristie W. said...

Great card design, Vicki! Love the bright yellow bulb and striped paper.

crafty-stamper said...

congrats on been back with Tuesday throwdown DT,been a while.Another great CAS card love the light bulb and love the sentiment lol
Carol x

Monika Reeck said...

congrats on being back to the Tuesday Throwdown Vicki.. the light bulb is so cool and the element on the top is really cool and the sentiment wats n wats is soo sweeett...I love all concept on your card Vicki...I jump again to your other Post..hope you like to visiting me again back Vicki..hugs, Monika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...