"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Cards Finally DONE!

Hello friends!
Whew!  I was at "crunch time" here trying to get all of my Christmas cards made up, so I had these last few that I made up VERY quickly as to get done so I can get all of these mailed out!
And yes...they are all mailed out thanks to the help of the Christmas card kits I got from Simon Says Stamp this year! :)

So here's my last "pile" of cards...
I think I've made up 8 of one kind and another 6 of another in there!
Talk about "Run, Run Rudolph!"  LOL!

Here are some closer views of each type:
So these set of cards were put together with everything in the Simon Says Stamp November card kit.  I don't think other than a few baubles, design paper and the stamp set itself are the only things left over from this kit!! LOL!!  So yes, I could still possibly make more cards, but this is plenty! LOL!

And here's the other set of cards I made:
So these six cards are all exactly the same and I assembled them all together at once using the Simon Says Stamp "extra Christmas card kit" that is no longer available.  This kit was pretty large and there is still MANY papers and elements left to do all sort of things, but really didn't want to go there!! LOL!!  Maybe I'll play around with it next year, but I think I've got 'er done for now! :)

It's hard to tell in the photo, but the circle behind the sentiment is gold card stock.
The two candy dots on the edges are enamel dots from the kit.  I thought it was such a fun set to play with!  I love the candy cane look!

I am running out of time and I must get my packaging done, cookies baked and presents wrapped!
So I hope you've enjoyed all of my Christmas card-making this month! :)
I will be back Friday with my last "Flashback Friday" posting of the year.
Thanks so much for stopping in today!!

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

Here are some challenges I'd like to enter the "candy cane" Christmas card for:
C.A.S. Colours & Sketches - past sketch

Here is the sketch that I've chosen from challenge #51 - November 14, 2013


Crafty Catz - Last Minute Christmas

Curtain Call - Candy Cane Christmas

Shopping Our Stash - Red Alert (use mostly red)

Papertake Weekly - LAST Christmas card of the year...yay!

39 comments:

Shelly said...

These are all so fun and cute! Love them!

Olga said...

all of these are gorgeous!!!!

jimlynn said...

All of these are fabulous! I love my kits too and you really made some cute cards with yours. Doesn't it feel great to have them all completed!
Lynn

Chana said...

Delightful collection, well conceived and nicely executed. Thanks for accepting our Red Alert Challange here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

Chana said...

Delightfull design and so practical for a last minute push! Thanks for accepting our Red Alert Challenge here at Shopping Our Stash!

Bad Kitty said...

so many very nice cards

Margreet said...

What a lovely collection Vicki!
xxx Margreet

Tammy said...

Absolutely delightful cards! Great assortment for Christmas!

Regina said...

Oh Vicki! All these cards look gorgeous, from the card design to the colors to the embellishments!
sending bis hugs & smiles - Regina

Sue said...

WOW! You have been VERY busy Vicki! These are gorgeous, such wonderful designs and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Tammy said...

These are all fabulous Vicki!! Beautiful colors, design and I love the candy cane look!
Big hugs, Tammy

NanaConnie said...

Isn't it a great feeling to have them all done? I've gone way overboard this year (having started with so many left over from last year) but have donated more than 100 to good causes, hoping to bring some pleasure to either those who get to give them or those who receive them. I love your elegantly simple designs and the way you utilized that sketch. :-D

Rhonda Miller said...

I love these. I need to get on the ball here and get mine made and mailed.

Patti J said...

Woohoo - doesn't that feel delightful? DONE is the best four letter word ever! Love your sweet cards, my friend! Thanks for inspiring me to get moving. My family newsletter and cards are all in the mail, but have yet to start cards for my crafty peeps. They may get New Year cards :) Hugs...

Anneke said...

dear Vicky
what a lovely serie of cards you made and very elegant style which i like.
i wish you a merry Christmas with your family and the best wishes for 2015.
big hug for you.
Anneke

Dr Sonia S V said...

Vicki such super beautiful cards...I see you are in full festive mood
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Lola said...

Great job! Love the peppermints too. I'm still working on mine :(

Donna said...

Beautiful bright, cheery cards, like all of them, the recipients will be so excited to receive them! :-)

crafty-stamper said...

great selections of CAS cards brilliant -we have all year and still last minute lol
Carol x

Patricia St Martin said...

Vicki, They are all wonderful, I can tell you really worked hard to get that many done. Way to go girlfriend. I love the candy candy card, that looks like a lot of fun. Started a little early but want to make sure I get everyone, I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, hopping you have a fantastic day with your family. The most healthiest ever New Year in 2015. With all the inspiration, creativity and goodies you need for making your beautiful cards thought out the year and then some.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
rubber stamping is my game blog

Shelly Schmidt said...

You have been busy my dear! I am not sure I would get the cards done from a(ny) kit- but if I were disciplined, I would love getting these- love seeing what you make! I hope you get it all done without stressing out, and can really enjoy the Christmas gatherings!

Pollard Carole said...

Brilliant designs they look fab love and hugs Carole x

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Vicki, Fabulous set of cards, each is gorgeous...enjoy your weekend.
♥aNNie {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


coldwaters2 said...

Wow Vicki these are all amazing what wonderful designs super, super makes.
hugs
lorraine x

Deepti said...

These are awesome :)

Céline said...

wow well done !!
i'm totally not ready
hugs
céline

julieprice3 said...

A wonderful collection of cards, nicely done my friend Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas
hugs Julie P

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

wow, these are beautiful, you did good!

Cindy said...

Great cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Happy Holidays! Cindy-DT

Tracey McNeely said...

Vickie what a great collection of cards. Thank you for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

PaperDaisies said...

What a wonderful selection of cards. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Jessi Fogan said...

These are terrific! Love the bit of gold too. And YAY for getting stuff in the mail! I'm halfway there, just have to pick up international postage. So they're more like Valentine's cards by the time they arrive....oh well :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet set of card. Especially love the ones with candy. :) The little epoxy stickers look perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Vicki just quick visit..me in fitness studio hehe...lovely tree cards...sweet n look easy to repeated...the one using curtain call inspiration is adorable love it...you realky sssoooo busy made 100 cards. .my pail maybe only with 25-30 cards enough LOL...if more means no food cooked for my little boys hehehe :) hugs n smile..Monika

Becky said...

These are wonderful.. I love that red and white, it is so cute.

Donna K said...

These are all just so pretty! Isn't it funny how people who create cards are also the ones rushing to get them in the mail each year...well kudos to you, you did it! Hope you and your family enjoy a blessed, warm and cozy Christmas Vicki! Hugs ~Donna K

Donna said...

Ohhhh lovely cards! I love the candy cane look of the last set! hanks so much for sharing and playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew for the "RED Alert" challenge!!

Barbara Godden said...

Fabuous card, love the candy pinwheels. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping our Stash for the Red challenge.

nwilliams6 said...

Fun cards. I like them all. Had a fun time catching up with you today. I have missed you! Hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...