"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Flashback Favorites from GOT FLOWERS?! challenge

Hello friends!
Wow!!  I am soo thrilled that all of my crafty friends are playing along and using up that old crafty stash you have lurking around your room! :)  I feel great for using it and I know you probably feel the same as me!  So bonus points for ALL of you for playing along!!

----------------------
I'd also like to pass along a reminder that you don't have to ONLY use stamps.  You can use ANY STASH for these challenges.  Even if you use a piece of decorative paper that is a year or older, it will work for these challenges!  And you certainly don't have to use Stampin' Up! stamps either, you can use ANY stash that is a year or older.  I just use these more often because it's what I have so much of!  If you do too, that's awesome that you are using it up too! :)
-----------------------

I sure have enjoyed seeing all of your creations and I am getting so inspired as well as encouraged every time I see another creation that someone has linked up to the challenge!  There were some REALLY stunning floral creations this week and I encourage you to go have a look at ALL of the entries!  I will say that you guys are making it hard to feature only 3 of them!

Here are THREE gorgeous "Flashback Favorites" from our last "GOT FLOWERS?!" challenge:

Let's start off with one from Carol:
Here's the information about her stunning creation:

"I stamped and heat embossed the Dawn Bibby flowers stamps (about 5yrs old)which I layered up,leaves were from same set"



And here's another beauty from Lynn:
Here's what she has to say:

"I'm pretty sure this stamp was given to me when I first started stamping and I've never, ever inked it up.  Mainly because it's just really not "me".   But, a challenge is a challenge, so......I got it colored and then had no idea what to do with it!  When that happens I usually just slap it on a piece of patterned paper and call it a day - The sentiment is also an old stamp and I embossed that with some of the Platinum embossing powder.  At least I have another birthday card finished now. "

Yay for you Lynn!  So glad you pulled it out to use!


And last but certainly not least, here's one from Kathy:
Here's what she has to say:

"One of my New Year's resolutions is to use the products I already have and so I was excited to hit my "stash"! "

Yay for you Kathy on getting out those old products again! :)


I would be honored if the crafty friends featured here would take this badge for their blog:



Thanks SO MUCH for each and every one of you for playing along and I sure hope you continue to play along so you can use your old crafty stash too! :)

Would I like to feature MORE than just three creations here?!  YES...I sure would!
So please keep playing along so I can feature YOU here too!!
Be sure to stay tuned in tomorrow as another challenge will be ready for you to join!! 
See you then!

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*


8 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what gorgeous creations you have featured...I should check out the Challenge
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

oh wow love everything flowers!

jimlynn said...

Oh my goodness Vicki! I had no idea since I haven't been on the computer since yesterday. Thank you so much for featuring my card as a favorite!!! I'll be playing along for sure. It's such a fun challenge.
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Delighted you chose my card as a Flashback Favourite and congrats to Lynn and Kathy -thank you for the badge too
Carol x

Shelly said...

Such wonderful cards! Congrats, ladies!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are so fabulous.

Monika Reeck said...

Congrats ladies they are all adorable cards :)

Jessi Fogan said...

These are all gorgeous! And yay Lynn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...