"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year with Exciting News!

Hello friends!
Just popping in here to wish you a Happy & Healthy New Year in 2015....

...and to share some really exciting news that I finally get to share with you....
I have been asked to join the design team for:
Woohoo!  I'm so excited about this and I'm really looking forward to sharing my creations with you all and to see you playing along with us in the challenges as well!
I will be making a creation every-other week. (team A).
But the very FIRST challenge of this New Year will begin on January 14th...so BE SURE to check out the challenges in the New Year and play along with us!

This is going to be a GREAT year my friends!
Looking forward to some creative fun with you!

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*


25 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on your new Design Team! Looking forward to seeing your creations! :) Hugs!

Becca Cruger said...

I saw the news and did a little happy dance for you!!! Congrats!

Kylie said...

Welcome to the team, Vicki! Can't wait to start. Happy New Year! xx

Donna said...

Congratulations Vicki, very well deserved! Happy New Year to you and your family :) Donna ♥ x

jimlynn said...

Happy New Year Vicki - and absolutely fabulous news about the new DT! Congrats!!!!!!
Lynn

Donna said...

Happy New Year's and congratulations on a well deserved DT position!!!

Tammy said...

Happy New Year Vicki!! I hope it's a wonderful 2015 for you! A big congrats on the new DT... can't wait to see your creations!
Big hugs, Tammy

Julia Aston said...

What exciting news Vicki! Happy 2015!

Bad Kitty said...

exciting news!
Happy New Year

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Vicki and a big congratulations on the new DT role I am so pleased for you.
hugs
lorraine x

Becky said...

Congratulations Vicki! You sure deserve it..I can not wait to see what you create.. Have a Wonderful New Year.

Regina said...

Vicki, that's a fantastic news, congrats!
Happy New Year and Happy Crafting in 2015!!
Regina

Chasing the Dream said...

Congrats on your DT nod. Looking forward to seeing your beauties. Happy New Year.
Hugs
Berni

Patti J said...

They are SO lucky to have you! Congratulations, dear friend!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations, Vicki! Way to go, girl!!

aussie aNNie said...

.May 2015 bring everything wonderful to you.xxx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Happy new Year!!! That is exciting news!!! Congrat's.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awesome news- they are lucky to have you! Congats : ) Happy New Year!

Céline said...

happy new year !!!! hope all your wishes come true
congrats !!!!
hugs
céline

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats on your new DT post.

Shelly said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Vicki!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

congratulations!!!!

Monika Reeck said...

you HAVE BEEN ASKED woooowww that is really cooolll I have sent application hehe but they not choose me but I am sooo happy for you Vicki...doing happy dance too like Becca...you are so talented cant wait to see your inspiration my friend..hugs, Monika

CaroleAnn said...

Congrats! And no surprise there as you do beautiful work and I just checked out the Addicted to Stamps blog and it looks like fun. So I hope to join in on the fun - if time permits! Hugs

nwilliams6 said...

Congrats my friend. Can't wait to see what you create. Hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...