"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Saturday, February 7, 2015

#Awesome Stamps!

Hello friends!
I don't normally post today, but I was "organizing" some things and I came across my stash of those fun Lawn Fawn stamps...so of course I remembered the challenge I wanted to enter and of course I wanted to play along!  Glad it was a CAS challenge!
LOL!  I thought this would make for such a cute Valentine!  I've had these #Awesome and coordinating dies for a while now and haven't broken them out to use so I was on a mission that I was going to use it for my card today!
I've stamped the cute bird buddies from a set called "Feathered Friends" which were an exclusive set from Simon Says Stamp last year and I have been wanting to use that one too!
I made my own "Polaroid photo" to make it look like it's coming from that camera.
I used the dies to cut out the angled frame around the images.

So at this angle you can see the glossy accents over parts of the camera and I've used some smooches to go over the heart above the birds.
The card base is Neenah Dessert Storm and the decorative papers for the die cut frame is from the Lawn Fawn Snow Day petite paper pack.  Then I just popped up the camera and photo with foam tape and die cut some hearts.

I just LOVE their products and they are wonderful to order from!  No wonder they are always sold out when I want to buy something! LOL!!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Have a great day!

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

Here are the challenges I'd like to enter:

1.  Lawnscaping Challenge - CAS  (I linked to too many other challenges! :(

2.  The Male Room - Valentine

3.  Creative Inspirations - Love is in the Air!

4.  House of Cards - Love


5.  Cute Card Thursday - Crazy in Love

6.  Just Us Girls - LOVE

40 comments:

Kim said...

So adorable! This is such an awesome Valentine card:-)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so adorable!!!

Sue said...

I LOVE this card Vicki, your design is wonderful. The little birds are so cute and the colours are gorgeous too.
Hugs Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Vicki this is absolutely fantastic what a brilliant CAS design, I love that central display a super, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

This is indeed awesome Vicki, in every way!! xx

Chasing the Dream said...

Hi Sweetie, I too love those Lawn Fawm products. This is so cute and fun. Another CAS beauty to behold. Have a Fantastic weekend.
Hugs

Margreet said...

Stunning and adorable, Vicki!
Have a great weekend!
xxx Margreet

jimlynn said...

CAS and sensational plus! LOVE this Vicki!!! TOO cute and sweet.
Lynn

Monika Reeck said...

Miss Vickiiiiii tooo adorable....you know this is so sooo cuuteee and as always great coloring and great color combo and love the lay out...I am really sorry not visiting you (was busy with my Son Party in his school)..I will do it again tomorrow...LUV this Vicki...it will be a winner card I believe it...hugs and I will go sleep its already 23:45 zzzzz (LOL)

Shelly said...

Totally SWEET, Vicki! Love it! And I don't have that Lawn Fawn set, but you sure make me want it! LOL ;)

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Well, this card certainly made me smile Vicki! What a super sweet snap of those cute little birds. A terrific design! Hazel xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh, this made me smile - it's just adorable.
Caroline xxx

Holly Young said...

How sweet! I love all the little hearts!

Tammy said...

Fabulous card and wonderful images! Love the layout, someone is going to be so happy to receive this card!

Ina said...

Oh Vicki - so glad you entered this cute and adorable card in this weeks challenge at Just us Girls. Love the layout and those hearts are sooooo sweet.

Shalu said...

Such a cute n adorable card Vicki....loved the way u make a polaroid to best fit with the camera n those birdies are really super sweet..!!

Alanna said...

Such a cute card. I love those images.

Mynn xx said...

Vicki, this is so TWEET! ;) LOVE the images and your coloring is amazing! Totally perfect choice of kraft for the base, too! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lorraine Clinch said...

Great card Vicki, those birdies are so cute, love them! Thanks for joining us at House of cards.
Lorry :o) xx

Jessi Fogan said...

EEEEK this is adorable!!! Love those little hugging birdies :)

Bad Kitty said...

aww cute card

Céline said...

so gorgeous, as usual
hugs
céline

Becky said...

AWWW Vicki, this is awesome :).. What an adorable CAS card.

Tracey said...

What a fab card Vicki, I love that image/die cut :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the camera image
Carol x

Becca Cruger said...

What a "tweet" card. hehe. It's super adorable and I love how you've used that kraft with those bright colors.

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, this is super cute...love the sweet image, Vicki!!!!

Tammy said...

Aww this is so sweet Vicki! I love the images and fabulous CAS design!!
Hugs, Tammy

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Vicki
Super cute card. Great design. Thanks for joining in at House of Cards challenge.
Best wishes.
Ang.

Nancy said...

HI Vicki! Such a cute CAS card! Love those sweet birds! Thank you so much for playing with the girls and I at JUGS! We appreciate it very much!

CraftyNatalie said...

Great creation, thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations

CraftyNatalie {DT}

Beth said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet GF.
Hugs

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, glad you joined us at House of Cards! Donna

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love how well the camera matches the kraft paper!

Rocky said...

This is a super cute card, I love the 'photo' you made, very clever. Thank you for joining us at HOC.

Deborah Frings said...

Awesome card too! I like the photography theme! Great little photo too. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!!

Asha said...

This card puts the "Awwww!"into "Awesome". How cute are those litter birdies!
hugs, Asha !

Emily Dee said...

So sweet! All your little heart accents are just perfectly placed too! Thanks for playing along with House of Cards.

Patricia St Martin said...

Vicki, Finally here, just a cutie card in the perfect CAS! You are starting to do those really good. I love the little camera with the picture coming out, really a cute idea. Have a good weekend.
Hugs, Pat/♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...