"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Flashback Favorites from "Addicted to Love" challenge -

Good evening my fellow crafty addicts!! :)

I want to thank you for sharing YOUR crafty addictions with me! :)
Yes, I was ready for some laughs about my stamp hoarding...this is fine...I will still hoard and buy!!  (Do I need an "intervention"?  Probably!)  LOL!  And I am really LOVING getting to know my fellow crafty friends by what they have to "say" in their posts regarding these challenges!  I do find it really interesting, so I hope you'll keep playing and sharing your "craft history" with me!

Here are THREE gorgeous "Flashback Favorites" from our last "Addicted to Love" challenge:

Let's begin with this one from Tammy:
Can you say ADORABLE?!  I love this!  Here's what she has to say about this:
"It would seem that anything in the world of card making I'm addicted to especially, dies, embossing, paper and images! But most of all, I'm addicted to DOGS, any size, shape, color, breed, alive or just imagined, I just cannot get enough dogs!"



And here's a beauty from Amy:
Oh that paper!!! :)  Here's what she says about her entry:
"Well I'm kinda known around these parts for owning a lot of paper.  I have so much designer paper, I doubt I'll even use it all up in my lifetime.  It's just so pretty, I can hardly contain myself when I see a new DCWV pad come out.  So I'm addicted to paper!"



And check out this SWEET treat from Jessi:
Here is her thoughts on this hoppin' heart frog:

"Addicted to Love...and...

bling! I can never resist picking up more bling, because you KNOW I'll use it. And I never seem to have what I might consider "enough." So when I saw Vicki's Flashback challenge this week I knew I'd have to use bling"

------------------------------
So what is there NOT TO LOVE here?!!
I enjoyed going through each and every entry and reading your posts about it!  Thanks again for playing along with me and having fun using your old stash! :)

I would be honored if the crafty friends featured here would take this badge for their blog:


Thanks SO MUCH for each and every one of you for playing along and I sure hope you continue to play along so you can use your old crafty stash too! :)
Be sure to stop by here tomorrow when I have a new challenge ready for you!
Happy crafting!
-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*


8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

They sure are the cutest ....xxx

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

That doggy image is so sweet!!! Love it!

Bad Kitty said...

very beautiful

Amy Johnson said...

Thanks so much for featuring me again! I feel so honored!

Shelly said...

What SWEET cards!

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm totally honoured to be in the top three with these other two - such awesome company :)

Monika Reeck said...

they are sweets and CUTE CARD..great LOVE card on the second one and the first one so so cuute the third one cute too with so many frogs :)

crafty-stamper said...

cute card and congrats to the flashback favourites
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...