"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Flashback Favorites - "OH BABY!"

Good evening friends!

Thanks so much to those that have played along in the last challenge!  I see some more new people hopping on the "Flashback train" and I welcome you to keep playing along!  I love seeing what you all come up with! I'm so happy to have you here! Welcome!

Just a friendly reminder to please let me know somewhere in your post (or next to your "Flashback Friday" link) what item you have used in your stash that is 1 year or older please. (It's not always obvious to me...there's just too many crafty items to keep track of! LOL!)

 So let's see what happened in our last challenge...


Here are THREE adorable "Flashback Favorites" from our last "OH BABY!" challenge:

Let's begin with this adorable one from : dragonllew
  Here's what she has to say about this:
"( my embossing folder and the digi paper is over a year old)"
So very sweet!  Love that darling bear and sparkle here!


And here's a sweet one from : CaroleAnn:
Here's what she says about her entry:
"More old stash finds are - pink gingham ribbon,  sentiment is a rubber stamp from Darcie's and another rubber stamp I used on this card is from Stampin Up from 1995 - little cherries stamped randomly on the background pink paper and that paper is from Simon Says Stamp kit.   Fun going thru all your old stuff!!"
Yay for you Carole Ann on using all of these old stash items!  This is truly adorable in pink!


And check out this fun and clever one from : Desire Fourie:
Here is her thoughts on this:
"The flat pearls has been in my stash for nearly 2 years"
Desire has up- cycled a baby formula container!!  How fun and cute is this!!
And if you want to see some adorable 'real' baby photos, she has a precious post to share!!
I just love this idea Desire and so happy you were able to use your stash too!
------------------------------

I enjoy seeing your take on the challenges every week!  Thanks again for playing along with me and having fun using your old stash! :)

I would be honored if the crafty friends featured here would take this badge for their blog:



Be sure to stop by here tomorrow for a new challenge!
Happy crafting!

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*


6 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

Shelly said...

Aww...these are so cute!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Favourites. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow favourites. Thank you for hosting such a wonderful challenge. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jessi Fogan said...

Such awesome creations! Love them all :)

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful creations
Carol x

dragonllew said...

Wow thanks for picking me as one of your top 3. Congrats to the other winners.
Jenny x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...