"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Monday, February 9, 2015

Sending Hugs CAS

Hello friends!
Just sneaking in another quick post this evening.
Making the last Lawn Fawn card, I didn't realize that I had linked too many challenges to go with it, so I needed to make another one to fix that! :)
I pulled out another stamp set that hadn't seen ink yet anyway...so this worked for me!
So I took my Lawn Fawn So Much To Say stamp set and simply stamped the sentiment in the middle of the Stitched Journaling Card die cut and then stamped it again over top of the Hearts die cut.  I popped out the heart to match it up over the sentiment on the journal card.

The "row of hearts" was die cut along with the Stitched Journal Card and this was popped up over the main card base.  I glued two strips of decorative paper behind the "row of hearts" from the Lawn Fawn Snow Day Petite Paper Pack.

I also took the left out hearts from the die cut and went over them with my silver Wink of Stella glitter pen and attached them around the sentiment.  I then took some glossy accents over top of them after that to give them more shine.

This is all I wanted to share for now, but I'll be back again tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping in!!

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

Here's the challenges:
1.  Lawnscaping Challenges - CAS

2.  Sentimental Sundays - Seeing Red 

32 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely delightful card! Love the whole layout and design!

Holly Young said...

I love this Vicki! So pretty - and the rows of hearts just pop with that red! I really like how you have the sentiment running across the popped up heart.

LeAnne said...

This is SWEEET!!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable! Good for you!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love this! Spectacular CAS design with awesome details.

Sue said...

Gorgeous, love the simple but elegant desgn and clean crisp look to the card. Very nice, Vicki.

Hugs
Sue

jimlynn said...

Oh, I LOVE this Vicki! So pretty and elegant looking with all the white space. A beautiful card.
Lynn

Shalu said...

Lovely n adorable...like the glittered heart pretty much n all the best for challenges..!!
Hugs
Shalu

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely CAS design Vicki...I like the row of red heart and also elegant with that all white area...gorgeous made my friend..hugs..Monika

Kim said...

Your CAS card is so pretty. I love how you stamped the sentiment to fit the heart in the center. Very nice!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Vicki, such a beautiful design. I love the way you have added the heart to the sentiment.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Whoever said CAS was easy?!!...the work gone into this one is clear to see!! Fabulous card xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic design and stamping Vicki I love those little red hearts also how you stamped the sentiment, fab make.
hugs
lorraine x

CaroleAnn said...

Love this card and how you stamped the sentiment and popped out the heart!! So creative!! Hugs

Beth said...

Simply adore this one Vicki great job lining that heart up with the sentiment.
Hugs

Céline said...

oh so cute !
hugs
céline

Tammy said...

Fabulous CAS card Vicki! I love all of the punched hearts and how you did the sentiment!!
Hugs, Tammy

Samantha Casey said...

Very cute card! I love the layout and what you did with the sentiment! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Shelly said...

Adorable! Love the little hearts!

Donna K said...

Oh I just love this. How neat that you have raised up the stamped portion of your heart. Very clever!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so awesome!!! I love your sentiment treatment!

Davi said...

Awesome CAS you always make it look so easy when its not!!

Donna said...

Fabulous CAS card, like the addition of the little hearts!

Lola said...

Nice white space and I really like the effect of the popped up heart with part of the sentiment. Very elegant looking.

Maria Elena said...

It is so pretty! Love the details and the sentiment is beautiful.

Tamara said...

Beautiful card!!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping 
Hope to see you again next challenge
Xx Tamara

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh my adorableness! I love the patterned paper & the pop of the glossy accents!

Deepti said...

Fabulous design! I love the dimension added by the heart!

Rachael Evans said...

I love your design - especially the heart over the sentiment, its all so perfectly aligned and straight! Fabulous!! Thanks for stopping by and sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays x

Monika Reeck said...

Love how you did that extra white heart with that stamping sentiment
clever made and really simple card Vicki..love all the white area there..hugs, Monika

Asha said...

This fab! LOVE the heart border... great idea!
hugs, Asha

Patricia St Martin said...

Just gorgeous you always do so well with those clean and simple cards. This one is just elegant. I love those wink of Stella pens and they always add just feel right amount of glitter. You have another beautiful card.
Hugs, Pat/♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...