"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Make Your Mark at Addicted to Stamps & More!

Good evening friends!
Swinging by to share a card I made for the new challenge over at
Addicted to Stamps and More
For this week's challenge, the theme is "Make Your Mark"
(So think of anything that you would use to mark with like markers, paints, watercolors, etc.)
Our sponsor for this week is Sweet Pea Stamps and they will be giving out a prize to one lucky winner!  so be sure to play along for your chance to win!

And here's what I've made for the challenge:
This precious fellow was generously donated by our sponsor this week and his name is Tori the Dragon-Up by Conie Fong.  I just love "cute" images and this one stole my heart when I saw it!  I had fun coloring him in! :)  I used my Copic markers to color and die cut it out with one of my really old Spellbinders dies.  I attached him to some fun *new* Stampin' Up! papers that I got from my wonderful SU! demo in a paper share! :)  I used my corner chomper for the corners and placed this over a white 110# A2 sized card base.  The greeting at the bottom comes from a Stampin' Up! set called "Remembering Your Birthday".  (Not sure if it's retired or not off hand.)
I had some green colored sequins in my stash and glued those on for a finishing touch.

I was thinking that this would make a great birthday card for a small child/baby.
Please do hop on over to the challenge blog to check out the rest of the wonderful creations made from the rest of the design team!  (they are a creative bunch!)

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by and especially for leaving a comment on your thoughts!  I read them and enjoy them all!! :)  Have a great day!

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

Here are some challenges I'd like to enter this card for:

1.  Challenge Up Your Life - sequins


2.  Curtain Call - celebrate!


3.  Send a Smile 4 Kids - Animal Cards for Kids *donation

46 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

OMG, I love your Dino! His fab and cute....love the images you create they are up my ally..... super cute again Vicki~

Shannon McComb said...

Eeek!!! That little guy is the cutest!!! Your coloring is gorgeous!!! Fantastic card!!

jimlynn said...

FANTASTIC coloring on this little guy and also on the fun balloons! Love the way you framed him and against that green patterned paper too. Fun and cute!
Lynn

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

A cutie pie, indeed! Gorgeous coloring, Vicki!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so adorable, I love it!

Donna said...

Too cute Vicki, adorable little dragon and a really fab CAS design! :) Donna ♥ x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous cad with great coloring of that adorable dragon!
xxx Margreet

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous card
have a great day
hugs ღ

Sarah said...

That must be the sweetest dragon on the planet and the balloons are perfect in primary colours!! xx

nwilliams6 said...

Super cute image and great coloring Vicki. Fun!!! Hugz

aussie aNNie said...

You chose the most gorgeous image by Coni....love the colouring and sweet look of this design.xx [I won't enter this one as am on the DT for SPS}
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Donna K said...

Wheeee...this is so cute. You colored that little guy perfectly, Vicki. What a sweet card.

Desire Fourie said...

Just precious Vicki. Loving the cute little dragon and the colourful balloons.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

Super cute and so sweet!

Manuela said...

What a cute card, the image is soooo lovely!! Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life! Love, Manuela

NanaConnie said...

Oh, so totally cute, Vicki! Fabulous coloring and I love all the green.

Monika Reeck said...

I adore that balloons color
and lovely coloring the dragon
too cuuutee with his blue eyes
adorable shape of your image too
cute CAS card
big hugs,
Monika

Tanja said...

your little dragon is just adorable - love your coloring and the gel pen highlights

Pia S said...

How cute! Great coloring of the balloons, they have that translucent look like the real ones have!

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome colouring of that delightfully cute image Vicki, I love the frame shape and papers a super, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Pollard Carole said...

Isn't this just the cutest thing I love the stamp its fab and what a gorgeous design and dies its all just lovely love and hugs Carole x

Donna said...

Such a cute card and image!

Tammy said...

Too cute! Love the happy dragon!

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Vicki! I love that sweet little dragon and your fabulous design!!
Hugs, Tammy

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute dragon and you've colored him perfectly! Love the fun balloons, too! Fabulous card as always, Vicki!

Steffie said...

Ohhh,... I love the dragon! Sooo cute!
Thank you for joining us at Challenge up your life!
Hugs from Germany,
Steffie

laurie said...

This is such a cute card, the image is so fun and your coloring is just awesome!

Davi said...

SO darned cute Vicki!! I love the sweet little guys and you make the balloons look so real!!

cm said...

Your little balloon-toting dragon is absolutely adorable...and your colouring...oh my! In awe...
~c

MiamiKel said...

Well my goodness, he is the cutest little dragon ever!! What beautifully coloring! You've given him (her!) so much dimension with your shading ~ and such a fun image with the balloons and party wishes :) Cutness overload! ♥

alexandra s.m. said...

What a great and adorable card Vicki!
Love it!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, how cute! LOVE your coloring and how everything is put together. Have a great weekend, Vicki!

Dana said...

Awwww this is so adorable!!! Your coloring is fabulous!! I want to hug him!! :)

Regina said...

Vicki, your card is simply fabulous! The coloring is amazing and the image is cute!
sending hugs Regina

Wei Wei Wang said...

Super cute card, Vicki! I do love your beautiful coloring .

Céline said...

too cute
hugs
céline

Julie B said...

Fab card, cute image and fantastic colouring Vicki! :)

Shona Chambers said...

Talk about adorable!! This is so sweet and just love that little dragon. Your colouring is so good, I'm very jealous!!

crafty-stamper said...

love the cute dragon and hope he doesn't breathe fire while holding those balloons lol
Carol x

Asha said...

You've totally changed my opinion on dragons with this card! He's adorable...not a scary fire-breathing creature. Must adopt one! :)
hugs, Asha

Neets B said...

Such a cute little dragon and you've coloured him beautifully. Great card using this digi x

Sue said...

Sweet dragon, and love how you colored him up. Balloons too! The green dotted paper just completes your card. LOVE IT, Vicki.

Hugs
Sue

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute image, what an adorable birthday card!

Patti J said...

Omg, omg, omg! This is the happiest little image ever! Great card, and what fun!

Beth said...

Omg how stinkin cute love that dragon put a big old smile on my face.....lovely card Vicki.
Hugs
Beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...