"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New Release at La-La Land Crafts - TAKE TWO!

Hello friends!!!
So did you happen to see the new release for
La-La Land Crafts
  If not, check out my post below - or CLICK HERE!
This ENTIRE week, the design team will be sharing creations they've made with the new release products!!  So if you haven't checked it out yet, be sure to catch the inspiration on the blog!
CLICK HERE to go now!

So for day 2 of the new release inspiration, I have used more new products:
AWE!!  Isn't she the sweetest?!  This is the new release Baby Marci with Rattle and I think she certainly looks so pretty in pink! :)  I have also used the sentiment that comes with the set and die cut it out with one of the dies from the Stitched Elements set.  I've also used the new release Scroll Corner die and cut it out twice to use as a nice decorative design around my sentiment panel.  I love the fancy scroll look it gives!  I've also used the new release Baby Clothesline die too!  I've actually die cut it out three/four separate times and layered my die for the look with the different colors on it.  I even took the tiny heart from the shirt and added it to my sentiment panel!  So you could use the negative pieces from this as well...which gives you more for your money!! :)  I've added some glitter to the center of the clothes to match Baby Marci's ruffles on her dress.  For the borders at the top and bottom of my card, I've used the Stitched Scallops Border die.

Here is a closer view of some of the details:
As you can see, I've added some glitter to the ruffles part of her dress and I've also added some pearls to the center of her rattle.  She was colored with Copics and I added some dots with my white gel pen to her top and her tiny bit of bottoms sticking out.  :)  I fussy cut out the image and used some foam tape to pop her up over the card design.  After all...she needs the most attention, right?! :)

Products used on card:
Dies - Scroll Corner (used two of them together for the scroll behind the sentiment)
Baby Clothes Line

Older Dies: Stitched Elements

Copics: Dress, Rattle, Pacifier, Flower, botties - R83, R81, R00, R000
Bonnet, button - E84, E81
Hair - Y17, Y21
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R11, R00

I really hope you've enjoyed my creations show-casing the new release!!
But don't forget you can keep on being inspired with the new release from the design team for the entire week!  You don't want to miss it, they are a talented bunch!! :)
CLICK HERE to see the inspiration on the blog!
If you want to have a look at the entire release....
They are all available RIGHT NOW!!  CLICK HERE to purchase!

Thanks so much for dropping in and I do appreciate your support!

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

Challenges I'd like to enter this card for:
Penny's Paper - card for a child or with a child
Simon Says Stamp - Tie it Up
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Sweet Stampin' - anything but birthday

21 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very cute card
love it
hugs

Shannon McComb said...

oh my goodness! This is the cutest!!!I adore the way you colored this adorable baby and added glitter on her skirt! & all the pink is just so soft and pretty!! Love it Vicki!!

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

She's adorable! Love the extra sparkles too! Hope you're doing well!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ooh this is so adorable. Especially love the rattle and the shimmer!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Sarah said...

Baby Marci looks beautiful!! Love the sparkle too xx

Lynn McAuley said...

This is absolutely precious, Vicki! The sweetest baby girl ever!!

Monika Reeck said...

She is soo soo cuutee and see all pink here
really great for a new baby girl card Vicki
the one who get is a lucky mommmy
she has a lovely face and great coloring and added of pearls ooh so sweeet
that tiny clothes add lovely on your card
luv this much
biiig hugs
Monika

Tammy said...

OMGosh this is so cute Vicki! I love that image, all of the pink and the fabulous dies you've used, that clothes line is absolutely adorable!!
Hugs, Tammy

Anet van Zyl said...

Adorable card Vicki. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Asha said...

Aaaaw! She's adorable, Vicki. And the pink is so pretty....not to mention the sparkle! LOVE!!!
hugs, Asha

Gayatri said...

Very pretty card. You colouring of the girl is amazing! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Tie it Up challenge :)

Pia S said...

How adorable!! The die cut border looks like lace, the baby's got some beautiful sparkle and I really like the whole pink sweetness of this design.

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Sue said...

So sweet, and loving the pink. Darling baby and you have made an adorable card around her, Vicki.

Hugs
Sue

Desire Fourie said...

Now if this not cute, I don't know what is. Just adore the girly pinks and the adorable little clothes line.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Donna said...

Utterly adorable, gorgeously girly card which is so pretty in pink! Love all the glitter and sparkle and such a cute image too! :) Donna ♥ x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super sweet card, love the lil' washing line. Thanks for joining in the fun with the Sweet Stampin' crew this week. I love your gorgeous card and look forward to you joining us for future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

coldwaters2 said...

Vicki this is so cute and totally adorable I love the new image and her wonderful sparkly dress, excellent card.
hugs
lorraine x

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love the sparkle and little pearls and that great banner!

Beth said...

one word GF.....Precious.
Hugs

Greta said...

Oh how totally adorable! LOVE the clothesline!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...