"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

There's a NEW Card Kit in Town!! - CHECK OUT THE VIDEO!!

Hello friends!
Hope you are all having a fabulous week so far! :)

I have some really special and FUN news to share with you today!
Whimsy Stamps has started doing 
MONTHLY CARD KITS!!
I know that there are many people, including myself that really enjoy getting a monthly card kit in the mail!  It's like a Christmas present delivered to your door every month with fun crafty supplies! :)
I also love that this one is geared towards a fun Halloween type theme!

So of course I got to have some fun playing around with the products and have come up a few things that are great for making your Halloween special for those around you!
And do you remember that fun spooky sky watercolor card that I made?  The very same stamp and die cuts that I used are included in this kit!  (That is if you choose the Elisabeth Bell - Sabrina the Little Witch stamp for your kit.)  But with either stamp choice you make, the other items within the kit are the same.  I will explain more about this in my video below...

Here is the video that will walk you through all of the contents within the kits and explain what items you will be receiving with your Whimsy Stamps September 2015 card kit:
---------------------------------------------
To watch the video in HD or to see on You Tube - CLICK HERE
Be sure to click the bottom right corner of the video once it starts playing to view in full screen!


How fun is this?!  I love that you can purchase everything together that all coordinates without having to go through all of your stash to find something that works with your project!
**Please realize that these kits are produced in limited quantities and once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase!*

What I find is really cool about these kits is that you are able to choose your own stamp image you want with the kit.  You can choose either the Elisabeth Bell Sabrina the Little Witch (photographed above) - or you can choose the Lizzy Love Spooky Sookie the Halloween Fairy for your kit!  There is also NO COMMITMENT to continue on with another kit, you can choose to not only pick which kit you want, but there is no obligation to continue on to the next month unless you want it! :)
So be sure to click on those links and check out these fun kits for yourself!!

Here's a closer look at the individual projects I've made with the contents in the kits:
In the video above, I show you how I've put  together these super adorable Halloween treat containers!
They are so simple and fun and everything I've used with the exception of the dies and twine have all come from the kit...oh sorry, you have to buy your own candy too!! LOL!!
So if you want to know how to make one for your little goblin, catch the video!


And of course, since there is several different bags of sequins in the kit, you can't help but want to put together a fun shaker card either!! :)  So I've colored in this adorable "Sabrina the Witch" by Elisabeth Bell with my Copic markers and glued her to the front of my star filled shaker card!  If you want to learn how I've put together this little shaker card all with the contents from the kit, please  check it out on the video above! :)

And of course last, but certainly not to be missed for fun, I've used some of the fun papers from the kit and put together this tag.  Now, this is not just an ordinary tag, but as you can see, it also includes a fun little pouch in the front that will hold a special treat for someone!

This idea came all from my own invention.  I didn't want to just place another piece of card stock in front of the tag because a fun size candy bar needs some room to breath you know!?  So, I figured out the dimensions and put together a fun little pouch in front of the tag that you can tie onto a gift to be included, put money or a special treat inside.  And as you can see, it stands up nicely with the pouch.

So please stay tuned in every month to see monthly kits from Whimsy Stamps!
I hope you've enjoyed the introduction video for the Whimsy Stamps September 2015 card kit!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

P.S.  Please let me know if you've used this kit!  I'd love to see what you come up with!

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

Challenges:
Creative Corner - Anything but a Card
Friday Mash-Up - 3-D Project with Glitter

Tuesday Throwdown - For a Child (treats for a little goblin!)
Little Red Wagon - Try Something New (I had to figure out the dimensions for the pouch in front of my tag because I wanted a treat in it!  - NEVER ever tried doing that before!)

36 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what fun news that Whimsy is doing kits! and also cool that you can purchase just one at a time rather than having to sign up for a long time subscription. perfect for cash-strapped folks like me. ;)

your projects with the kit are just adorable! looks as if you get quite a bit of stuff in the kits to make a LOT! I really like the Elizabeth Bell card you made, but everything is fabulous, as is all that you make.

take care and have a most amazing day! :)

jimlynn said...

I'm so glad to see another company doing the card kits and this looks like a fun one too! I'll check it out!
Love the projects you created with it too. Fun stamps/dies/and paper. Great for the little trick or treat night.
Lynn

Crafty EllenH. said...

AMAZING!!! I love it a lot :)

Chrissy said...

LOVED your video and gorgeous Halloween projects Vicki..what great kits..fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

VanessaB said...

really fun projects!! :)

Bad Kitty said...

hello
Love your creations!
Love! and love halloween
can I came to you so you will make me some of this halloween treats?
Love all products that you used.
hugs

Patricia St Martin said...

This is so much fun and I enjoyed your video so much as I always do. Those are really cut sets.
Hugs, Pat♥

Donna said...

Great video and that is a great set. Like your candy bar holder!

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween projects Vicki and love the shaker card
carol x

Tammy said...

Great idea to let you choose the stamp you want! Your projects are delightful and spooky, especially the card!

Sue said...

Two wonderful treat holders. And your card could not be cuter, she is adorable. What beautiful colors for Halloween. Such fun.

Hugs
Sue

Asha said...

Looks like a fun kit.... and you know I ADORE your videos!
hugs Asha

CaroleAnn said...

Vicki
I love what you did with your Sept kit. This video was great and the finished products are beautiful - I really enjoyed watching it! Great job. Have to ask you what type of tape are you using to keep your die cuts in place? Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us! Loved it! Hugs

Tammy said...

Oh, how exciting Vicki, what an awesome card kit!! Adorable creations, cute stamps and I love your fun shaker card, fab video too!
Hugs, Tammy

Amy Kunkle said...

Your 3d projects are lovely!! TFS so much inspiration! Thanks for playing along at the Friday Mashup! ~amy

Brenda said...

Wonderful goodie holder! I love that you did your own design! Thanks for joining us at LRW Challenge, Try Something New!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card kits and I can see them selling like hot cakes and so much to see...love the images and colours.
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Vicki these are absolutely brilliant what a talented crafter you are to be able to create something not only beautiful to look at but are good enough to eat, lol, awesome work.
hugs
lorraine x

Monika Reeck said...

Oh My Gosh
Vicki I adore them all
The one with milk choco and cat is cool for boys
the onw with star orange and little day cute card and love the add of the cat too
the one with Boo and trick or treat so yummy I want it
you did a super JOB Vicki
love love love these
hugs, Monika

Lisa said...

Fantastic treats for Halloween!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Desire Fourie said...

Wow Vicki these are awesome Halloween projects and such fun treat bags.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lynn McAuley said...

Wickedly awesome! What sensational Halloween designs, Vicki!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh I love kits! and the thing I love even more is admiring your projects with them!
You are rocking these products my Friend and Halloween must be a wonderful time of the year at your house!!
Thanks Vicki~

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, these are terrific~

Susan (rainy) said...

What an amazing post, Vicki!! Those shaker cards are SO fun. And that is the bestest tag ever! :)

Debi said...

Great projects and card. Wonderful treat holders for the children at Halloween. Thanks for sharing them with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT

Tracey said...

These are fabulous Vicki (I love Halloween)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Céline said...

really gorgeous
hugs
céline

Pollard Carole said...

Loved you blog post its just fab full of lovely stuff your card and tag are brilliant and I really enjoyed the video its all great monthly kits look a way to go love and hugs Carole x

Shelly Schmidt said...

How cool- love all of these Halloween designs and love the idea of the kits too!

Davi said...

Love what you did with the kit Vicki!! They all look SUPER!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so fun! I am loving the shaker/window elements!

Deepti said...

Superb nd very creative Halloween creations, I am so inspired :)

chanya13 said...

Beautiful works, lovely colours and great design!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Corner Challenges.

nwilliams6 said...

What fun! These are all yummo treat creations - great kit and you did fun things with it. Hugz

Lola said...

Love all your creations. Are those "caramel" candy corns I see? I'm so addicted to those - but not the original yellow, orange, white ones. Will have to check out the kits. I so love little presents in the mail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...