"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Anything Goes at Addicted to Stamps!

Hello friends!
I hope that you have enjoyed your weekend!  I had a wonderful time visiting with my kids and spending a day out with hubby...we really needed that! :)
Only now I feel like I'm trying desperately to "catch up" on crafting and blogging lately so please forgive my random periods of silence here and there!  Fall is always such a busy time, but I love it! :)

This evening starts another fun challenge over at
ADDICTED TO STAMPS

This is the ever popular theme of "ANYTHING GOES!"
So whatever crafty project you are working on, please be sure to share it with us, we' love to see what you have created!

We also have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge too:
(Click on badge to be taken to the store!)
They are giving away a prize of 4 digital images from their store!

So be sure to play along for your chance to win! :)
--------------------------------------
I have pulled out some of my fave products for this one and played around with some "extra" items I had hanging out in my craft room:
If you don't recognize it, but of course I've used some Lawn Fawn products again! :)
I had bought the super adorable Snow Day stamp set and the coordinating dies with it last year and never cracked it open until now!  If you take a look at the larger blue birdie perched above the tag sentiment, I have stamped, colored with my Copic markers and cut him out and popped him up on the tag.  He also has some shimmer with my Wink of Stella glitter pen and a cute little cheek with a tiny dot from my white gel pen.  I have also stamped the bow in red ink and cut it out and glued it right below the tag sentiment.

For the tag and decorative papers, I have used the papers from the Snow Day paper pack (not sold together any more.) that matches with this stamp set.  I have cut out the tag with my scissors and mounted it with some fun foam to pop it up over my card base. The reinforcer was made with the Tag, You're It die set.  I used the Stitched rectangle dies to cut out the piece of the trees decorative paper and cut off the birds strip on another piece.  I finished the tag off with some Green Sparkle Cord and then added a couple of snowflake sequins.

The cute papers made this a really easy and simple card to put together and it's another card that I will have ready to add to my Christmas card pile...so you can't beat that! :)

Hope you will be able to join us for the challenge this week!
Thanks so much for dropping by and sharing your kind thoughts with me!  I truly appreciate it!

****P.S.  The Winner of my Birthday Blog Candy was "Ashley"!!  She has already been contacted and the prize has been sent out!****

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

CHALLENGES:
Lawnscaping Challenge - Sentiment as focal


613 Avenue - Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - "Two by Two" - (I used two snowflakes and there are two tiny birds on the tag! )

29 comments:

Aileen (mum) said...

Very pretty, love the tag, the little bird is so tweet.

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty!
congratulations to winner!
hugs

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful car, Vicki! Love the fun colors! Congrats to your winner! ♥

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh Vicki your card is both beautiful and totally adorable!
Thank You~

Alanna said...

What a fun card. So bright and cheery.

Pollard Carole said...

He'll done Ashley on you candy win. You card is a fabulous design love that bird and tag a very lovey card love and hugs Carole x

jimlynn said...

Pretty paper and a cute, cute tag card! Love the way you did the sentiment in different colors on here too. Fabulous!
Lynn

Asha said...

Too cute... and yes, I recognises those adorable stamps! How can I not?! Congrats to Ashley!
hugs, Asha

aussie aNNie said...

This is just adorable. Very creative and a gorgeous colour combo used..xx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely card Vicki with that cute little bird nestled on the tag..fab design.

luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Vicki this is gorgeous love that little birdie image also how you have the tag as the main focal point those papers and the ribbon look fantastic, I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Tanja said...

love this cute little tag card and the shimmering bird is just adorable

Olga Jewell said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Deborah Frings said...

This is adorable! Love the little tag and the fun, pun sentiment. Great papers too. xxx

Sarah said...

What as cute card Vicki, love those pretty papers and the cute tweets xx

Julie B said...

Really sweet tag card Vicki. :)

cm said...

Your Christmas card has planted a smile all over my face! Love the tag and darling birds...sweet!
Hugs~c

Pia S said...

This is cute and colorful, I love these tiny stamps and the layout too.

Tammy said...

Adorable card Vicki!! I love that tiny little bird and your fabulous tree paper, so cute!
Hugs, Tammy

Tammy said...

Fabulous card for Christmas! Love the stripes!

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a charming card, Vicki! I love the sweet little bird and your diagonal multi-striped papers are the perfect touch! Really, really CUTE!

Ashley said...

Thank you so much again Vicki and I love the shading on your cute little birdie!

honeybeelane said...

Ohhhhh, what a fun card. I love the little bird. :)

crafty-stamper said...

great CAS card and love the tag -congrats to Ashley
Carol x

Neets B said...

I love your cute festive creation, Vicki. The layering and colours, and of course the cute little images are a perfect combo. Sorry not been to visit for a while, I'm loving your new blog look too x

Kamila R. said...

What a fun and sweet card Vicky! I love Lawn Fawn and you card is so warm and festive !!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card.

nwilliams6 said...

Precious! Love that little bird and the fun sentiment! Cute, cute, cute. Hugz

Donna K said...

Morning Vicki, I can totally relate to your "desperately trying to catch up" statement. I've been feeling like that a lot lately. We were sick for nearly a month with that nasty fall cough, achy crud junk. I'm finally on the mend but been on the go so much I'm behind on my "fun" stuff like blog visits and crafting. Ok...enough of the journal entry here. I just wanted to come by, play catch up and admire your creations. This is a super cute way to start my day! Love those sweet birdies and that fun sentiment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...