"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Whimsy Stamps New Release is Here! January 2016 Card Kit + video!

Hello friends!
So excited to share several things with you!  Today is the FIRST day of the
Whimsy Stamps

New Release and January 2016 Card Kit Release!  Check it all out below!
This is the kit with the Woodland Owl rubber stamp

- OR -

This is the kit with the Doggie Skywriter rubber stamp

Of course wouldn't you know that I just happen to have some projects to share with you using this kit?!  I had so much FUN using the items in this kit!  I still have SO MANY items left over and I feel like I could've just kept going with it, but I just didn't have the time!!

So check out the projects that I've made using the contents within the kits:
This is the kit with the Woodland Owl rubber stamp.  I think he's adorable!

Here's a closer look at the card:
I have colored him in with my Copic markers and then cut him out with the Stitched Circle dies from Whimsy Stamps.  I've also used the new release Clearly Whimsy Stamp set called Everyday Mini Sentiments. (So be sure to look for more designs using this set!)  The papers and glittery heart accents all come from the kit.

Here's a look at the project I made with the Doggie Skywriter card kit:
I think this little guy is just as cute as can be!!  I've colored him with my Copic markers and added some glossy accents to his goggles and little hearts on his airplane.  There are also some metallic coloring on parts of the airplane to give it a shinny metal look.  Everything that I've used on this project is included in the kit!  (with the exception of the candy!! LOL!)

Would you like to know how to make one of these adorable door hanger treat holders?!
Check out my video below to get an up-close look at the kit and stay tuned in at the end of the video to see how to put together one of these treat holders!!

CLICK HERE to view the video on You Tube or watch below:


Pretty amazing kit, right?!  If you didn't take advantage of the PREORDER, you can now order them until they are sold out.  Once the kits sell out, they will not be restocked.  So be sure to pick up your kit before they're gone!

As always, there will be an instructional sheet included with the kit you purchase.
The instructional sheet will include step-by-step instructions on how I put together this project using items from within the card kit.  So be sure to check that out when you get it!


And if this post wasn't photo heavy enough for you, here's a look at the other projects I made from the kit:
I made a super simple design using the die cuts along with several of the papers that are included in the kit.  I used the papers from the kit to cut out the words that just happened to fit perfectly inside the candy wrapper dies.  I covered them with some glossy accents for a shinny candy wrapper look.  The bow die was cut out and I've added a button in the center of it which also came from the kit.  Don't you just love that glittery paper?!  I've used it as a layer behind my candies that are popped up over the white card stock.  I just added some stitched line with a pink marker around the edges.  The dotted papers and even the card base all came from the kit.

And here's a look at my lollipop holder that would be a great treat for any Valentine!
I have a tootsie pop on the inside of it.  With just a couple of simple folds, I transformed the contents within the kit into something sweet.  :)  The glittery heart on the front is one of the wooden hearts from the kit that I have inked up with white ink.  While it was still wet, I sprinkled some glitter over top of it and let it dry into the ink.  The "yummy" label is from some of the papers in the kit.

Hope you've enjoyed the introduction of the Whimsy 2016 card kit!!
Thanks so much for stopping in today!!  If you haven't yet, be sure to check out everything going on over at the Whimsy Inspirations Blog during the New Release! - You don't want to miss a single thing!

I'll be back again tomorrow with more New Release fun!! :)

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*


27 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

love your creations!
LOVE! so cute!
and love this kit but for me to order it ,it's to high :(
bird is super cute!
and papers ,oh papers are so nice
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki ❤

Olga Jewell said...

Girl, all of these are fantastic!!!!! I love that cute image!!!

Shannon McComb said...

Oh my Vicki!! These are all simply darling!! I love all your beautiful valentine colors!! Just lovely!!!

Tracey said...

Wow! What fabulous creations Vicki :o) Thank you for the inspiration, Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Shelly said...

Oh, wow! These are super sweet, Vicki!!
I just LOVE that owl! Too cute!

Sarah said...

Such brilliant creations...couldn't pick a favourite if my life depended on it!! xx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Vicki these are WOW projects you are such a brilliant creative person, each one is beautifully made and such lovely colours, I really love how you made those sentiments look like sweets, excellent creations
hugs
lorraine x

Deepti said...

Awesome creations Vicki :) I am loving the gift boxes !!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous projects and love the kit
Carol x

Carol L said...

I love all the wonderful things you've created with this kit! Everything is delightful and fun, and sure to be enjoyed by those who receive something! I especially like that lollipop container - too cute!

Rahmat said...

You have done a brilliant job Vicki, so many lovely projects with the kit. I particularly love the goodie bag.

Donna Ellis said...

Great kit and fun projects, Vicki! Lovely colors, and such fun cards and goody bags! hugs, de

Lori Kobular said...

Wow great cards and projects! I love both stamp kits, the stamps are both so adorable, but I am in love with that Owl one and I might just have to have it! I love how happy your cards and treats are!

Tammy said...

Vicki your creations are sooo cute!! What a fabulous card kit and I absolutely love your door hanger, that dog is adorable! Fantastic tutorial too!
Hugs, Tammy

cm said...

Your videos are a breath of fresh air, Vicki...entertaining, informative and just all around smile-making! The kit looks fabulous; so many little 'special touches' included! Your door hanger: incredibly sweet, charming and delightful! Incredibly!!
Hugs~c

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun kit. I love all the fabulous things you've been able to make with it.

Maria A. said...

OH VICKI, I LOVE THIS CARDS, THE KITS LOOK FANTASTIC, I SPECIALLY LIKE THE ONE WITH THE CANDY WRAP DIES, SO ADORABLE.
I ENJOY YOUR VIDEOS SO MUCH, ALWAYS INFORMATIVE AND FUN.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING.
HUGS,
MARIA RODRIGUEZ.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous makes you clever chookie and the images and your colours are sweet.x
 {aNNie}

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome creations with this kit, Vicki! I am in love with that high-flying puppy and that sweet-faced owl! Too, too cute!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love your fantastic video and the ideas you have given me. Thank you os much for sharing:)

Asha said...

What a sweet kit... and so many darling embellishments. And get me started on the stamps. You must know that the doggie is my favourite. :)
x Asha

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, you have been BUSY! These are so creative, fun, festive, and sweet! I so wish we lived close to each other and you could show me how you get all your great ideas! Fun stuff. Hugz

Céline said...

the kit looks fabulous, wonderful job with it
hugs
céline

VanessaB said...

oh wow. fantastic projects. adorable and fun!

NanaConnie said...

WOW! You've been busy, my friend! What wonderful goodies in those kits, especially the first one. That's such a sweet little owl. Love that sparkly paper, too. :-D

Pia S said...

There's so much inspiration to be found in this post. Impossible to pick a favorite! So much cuteness and I really like the door hanger/box design, haven't seen anything similar before....

Monika Reeck said...

I love that KIT
and you really show us adorably
love all what you showed us here my fav is the cuteee card with cute birdie on the branch
all in pink you ready for valentine Vicki yaay
hugs
Monika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...