"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes-Guest Design Post

Hello friends!

I am honored to have been asked to do a guest design spot for
Crafting by Designs

The challenge for today is their monthly "Anything Goes" challenge which is a nice and easy theme to create anything that your heart desires and have fun with it!  :)
So please do stop by and see what the design team has to inspire you with and be sure to add your next creation to the challenge blog and play along with us!!
I would also like to say thank you for inviting me along for a challenge!

So for my project, I have decided to pull out my beloved Lawn Fawn of course! :)
So with Easter coming up, I know that I will need a couple of Easter goodie bags to give out to all of the good lil chillies in my life! :)  (The term "chillies" has been passed down a generation to my own children and will probably have to be the nick names for the grand babies too!! LOL!)

I have FINALLY pulled out this super fun "Goodie Bag" die from Lawn Fawn and made an Easter theme bag with it.  I have used some older papers from my stash, and then looking through my Lawn Fawn stamps....I don't own any Easter related themed stamps, so I found these ADORABLE bunnies from the Snow Day stamp set and used them for my scene here.  The egg is actually a sticker I had from some scrapbooking items in my collection.  I nestled it into the grass border die cut and then added the bunnies that I colored with Copic markers and gave them some "puffy" tails with some liquid applique.  I have also added my own "whiskers" to the bunnies with a Copic multi-liner pen.  The front grass border was popped out with foam tape.

I've also added a die cut cloud and a stitched circle tag with some twine to finish off the scene on the front of my bag.  I have stamped the sentiment on the tag using the LF Happy Everything set.

I hope you've enjoyed my Easter Goodie Bag today!
Thanks so much for stopping by and see you soon!

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*

Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges - Spring
Addicted to Stamps & More - Holiday


28 comments:

Margreet said...

Adorable bag Vicki...the bunnies are so sweet..congrats on your GDT spot!
xxx Margreet

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt said...

Huhu Vicki... your card is amazing and wonderful... love your little bunnys.
Hugs Anja

Olga Jewell said...

Super cute, love those bunnies!!!

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations on the Guest Designer spot. Loving the 3D effect on the bag with the layered up grass at the front. Great attention to detail, as always with the whiskers and those cute puffy tails. The chillies are going to love them, thank you so much for the inspiration and the clever creativity x

Lori Kobular said...

Adorable treat bag Vicki! Love those cutie pie bunnies!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely and inspiring creation...just loving the colours too...
Won't be around until after the weekend, having a few days away...
 {aNNie}

Julie Curtis said...

This is adorable! I love how you stretched your stamps from a different set to make this scene. It all came together so well! Hugz

Mandy LaCroix said...

I am in love!!! Great project! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at Addicted to Stamps & More!

Shelly said...

ADORABLE!!

Asha said...

Oh my goodness! How cute are those little bunnies. LOVE them. That goodie bag is so versatile. Every holiday is an excuse to use it! LOL.
x Asha

Sarah said...

Super cute!! Love the bunnies playing in the grass xx

Bad Kitty said...

love this!
have a great day!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Pia S said...

I've used my own goodie bag die quite a lot, love its size. Great idea adding the whiskers and fluffy tails, such an adorable little Easter design for sweet treats!

Pollard Carole said...

So sweetand well done on your GDT spot it was so special to share the same post with one of my lovely followers Love and hugs Carole x

Rahmat said...

You have made such a cute goodies bag Vicki, and yes Lawn fawn have the cutest images to work with.

Jerrie said...

AWW, this LEaster card is so super cute!

Tammy said...

OMGosh this Eater goodie bag is sooo cute Vicki! The little bunnies are adorable and I love the grass!
Hugs, Tammy

Carol L said...

You do Lawn Fawn so proud with projects like this! What an adorable treat bag with those fun bunnies! I love it all!

Chrissy said...

Love your little Easter bag and those cute little bunnies Vicki...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

jimlynn said...

Congrats on the guest designer spot! Love your little bag AND the LF stamps you used. Very cute and this is going to make someones Easter so special.
Lynn

Migdalia said...

Congrats opn your GD spot!! Absolutely adorable!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Donna said...

This is so adorable! Your were a perfect choice for the GDSpot!

Crafting by Designs said...

Vicki this is just adorable - I love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week as a Guest Designer at Crafting by Designs! Hugs, Doris

crafty-stamper said...

congrats on your GDT spot and love the decorated gift bag-cute bunnies and great die-cuts
Carol x

Monika Reeck said...

First congreats on being GDT yaay for you
and I want that goodie bags too too cuuuteeee I love it if it is not yet send to someone please please for meee I love that cute bunny with his egg you really make a cute scene love love love
I want to hug your goodie bag cause so cuutee hehe
hugs
Monika

Dawn Frost said...

Congratulations on your guest DT Vicki I love your goodie bag!

cm said...

cover your ears...SQUEAL!! Oh my goodness, Vicki, how adorable is your bunny treat bag and what a perfect project to bring to your role as GD (which I'm also cheering and applauding loudly!). Guaranteed your lil chillies will be totally smitten with these charming gifts! After I catch up on your next post, I'm checking out those bunnies. A-DOR-A-BLE!!
Hugs~c

Sue said...

Adorable little goodie bag. I have several little friends I make bags for and they love them. Goodies are always an ice breaker for little ones. Such a sweet little bunny scene too.

Hugs
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...