"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Friday, March 11, 2016

Whimsy Stamps Release Week - Day 5 Inspiration - NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!!

Hello friends!
Welcome to day 5 (last day) of the Whimsy Stamps (Clearly Whimsy Stamps edition) New Release Week!

CLICK HERE to see Monday's Post (Sketched Elephants)
CLICK HERE to see Tuesday's post (Hand Lettered Encouragement)
CLICK HERE to see Wednesday's post (Handmade From Me & Hand Stitched Rectangles)
CLICK HERE to see Thursday's post (Hedgehugs)

Today and throughout this week I have shared inspiration with you for each new clear stamp set and Shapeology craft dies that is being released this month which will be available for purchase at the Whimsy Stamps Store starting this Friday, March 11th! *AVAILABLE NOW!!*  Thanks so much for joining with me here every day.  You can see the links above if you've missed any of the previous posts.  Be sure to check out the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog for a peek at each new stamp set with some inspiration and of course special prize opportunities!


We continue today sharing the 4 new clear stamp sets and 2 new Shapeology Crafting Dies to complement the stamp sets designed by the newest artist/illustrator for Whimsy Stamps:  Nina-Marie Trapani!

Today I am sharing more inspiration from the adorable "Sketched Elephants" & Coordinating Shapeology crafting dies:
I know that I'm not the only person that absolutely fell in love with this oh so adorable "Sketched Elephants" stamp set with the coordinating dies!!  I knew that I would be using it again and again! :)

This time I had fun with this cutie pie and pairing him with some circus style papers that I had in my stash.  This little guy has decided to break free from the circus for a minute by climbing through this hole because he smells those peanuts from the other side!! LOL!!  While he was climbing through the hole to grab a peanut, a blue balloon escaped from behind him.

I have used the Whimsy Stamps Stitched Circles die set to die cut the hole and then I've also cut a thin layer with black card stock to place behind it.  I have stamped, colored and die cut the peanuts to pile on top of each other at the bottom.  A couple of them were popped up with foam tape.  I stamped, colored and die cut the elephant to place over the circle.  I've also added some hearts and the blue balloon coming through the circle.  I used the new "Hand Stitched Rectangles" to cut out the striped papers and I also cut out an A2 sized black panel with it as well.

Here's a closer look at the design:
Here you can better see the circus scene that's going on behind the elephant.  LOL!
I thought these papers would be so fun to create a scene for this elephant escaping through the hole to get a peanut.  You can also better see the Wink of Stella that I covered the balloon and hearts with.

The striped paper with the elephant has been popped up over the circus scene papers and the black card front with some foam tape for dimension.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to pop over to the Whimsy Stamps blog to see a peek of the creations with links to the other guest designer's and design team's blogs.  There will be chances to win prizes all week long as well!  Thanks for joining with us every day through Friday March 11th for all the new release festivities- Here's one way to play along:
**Take this badge above and share it to any social media you use and then hop on over to the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog to let them know you did for a chance to win a prize!!!**!

I hope you've enjoyed my inspiration with this fantastic new release this week!
NOW is the time to hop on over to the Whimsy Stamps Store so you can hurry up and purchase your favorite new stamps and dies... Happy Shopping!!!  :)

Wishing all of you a fabulous weekend!!

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*


38 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. That little elephant is adorable and I love the image in your window.

Patti said...

This is so stinkin! cute Vicki!! LOL I just love these adorable little elephants : ) SO! clever to use Circus paper on your card - a really nice touch!!

Patti

Margreet said...

This is too cute Vicki!! Enjoy your weekend!
xxx Margreet

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! Your card is AWESOME!! I feel like I just went to the circus! I love how you have the elephant escaping through the window! Really adorable scene!

Mac Mable said...

Yes I see this cute elephant being a firm favourite. Such a fun and creative idea you've used for this card. I hope the wee elephant gets his peanuts before returning home?...

jimlynn said...

That circus print paper is just perfect for this outstanding card. So cute and I'm loving that little elephant more and more. The peanuts add a special touch to an already special card. LOVE IT!
Lynn

Chrissy said...

Your little elephant is gorgeous Vicki and I adore your clever card with the background papers..FABULOUS..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jerrie said...

OH haw DARLING is your elephant card! I love the whole cute thing! The background paper is so circus peanutty. I love how you have the background in the circle and the elephant breaking out to scoop the peanuts. FAB JOB!

Bad Kitty said...

love it!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Alanna said...

I think this is my favorite card you made this week Vicki. I absolutely love this. I also used this set a lot and still have 3 more cards to share with these darling elephants.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is just total magic Vicki that Elephant is so cute I could eat him, but I also love peanuts, lol, fantastic idea to team him with a circus background this is perfection
hugs
lorraine x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Vicki!! I love that sweet little elephant and all of the peanuts! Adorable card my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW, beautiful card Vicki. A great job!

Pollard Carole said...

Wow Vicki this is so clever what a brilliant design the elephant is adorable but the circus papers are such a clever idea its all perfect love and hugs Carole x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the cute escaping image and fun sentiment
Carol x

Monika Reeck said...

tooo cuuuteee Vickkiiiii
I loveeee this cute elephant
beautiful coloring again
and that peanuts uuh so so sweet and muccch hehehe
cute shaker card and I am not forgetting you
I am starting a new blog challenge with Lilian
see tomorrow post okay Vicki
hope you like to join andddd I can choose you as a winner hehehe
I love your cards
hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Vicki would you mind to visit CASology there and look my Bio :) here is the link :)

http://casology.blogspot.de/2016/03/friday-feature-monika-reeck.html

Carol L said...

This is just adorable, and reminds me of the dog we used to have that always stuck the same pose as this elephant when it was time for a treat! I love all the elephants in the background too - it's just crazy cute!

Rahmat said...

Fun and cute card vicki, great use of the circus papers to match up with the card.

cghundley said...

What a delightful
scene this is! A
wonderful idea and
cute elephant.
Carla from Utah

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh How I love your adorable card Vicki!
This is too clever for words!
You are so creative!!
Love it!
Hugs~

Julie P said...

He's so cute, delightful card xo Julie P

Arianna Barbara said...

Very very cute!!!

Pia S said...

This is so cute and I just love the whole design idea with the circus theme and the ellie crawling out from his spot to get hold on those peanuts! Fun!

Davi said...

So stinkin cute Vicki, how fun you have make it with the stripes and the different layers for great dimension :)

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so cute! I love all those peanuts down there.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Aww, this is soooo cute Vicki, love the Circus background too. Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit

cm said...

ACK! Your elephant is ultra charming and sweet; those peanuts, way, way, way toooo cute! Awesome showcase, my friend!
Hugs~c

laurie said...

I love that elephant! Your cute card brings back happy memories of taking my kids to the circus!

Donna said...

This is stunning, sweet elephant and great papers and design Vicki!

Asha said...

Totally adorable,Vicki. And a clever composition too. The background action in the window is awesome!
x Asha

Diane said...

That little elephant is adorable with the fun striped paper.

Hugs Diane

Sue said...

OH MY, is this little baby elephant adorable or what! Love how yu used the elephants in the circus background, looks fabulous. Your baby is colored up to perfection, and I hope he can reach a peanut. Awesome card, Vicki.

Hugs
Sue

Dawn Frost said...

Oh he is just adorable! Love how you created a window Vicki!

Tammy said...

Very clever card Vicki and nicely done! Love the sweet image, he's adorable!

Patricia St Martin said...

What a fun card. Wonderful circus theme, the elephant is adorable and love the sentiment.
Hugs Pat

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant creations, love the image and inspiration . so much to see and admire here....
xx
 {aNNie}

MiamiKel said...

This is a delight, Vicki! What a clever card, with the circus paper and the darling coloring of this little cutie! I can almost vision the circus just seeing this, from the big top to the smell of popcorn and cotton candy :) Gorgeous use of papers and design! (and boy, have I been msising your creations!) Hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...