"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Squeeze in a Picnic + EXCITING NEWS!!!

Hello friends!! :)

I have some VERY Exciting news to share with you today...I am on the edge of my seat trying to tell you all about it....but first, I wanted to let you know that I also have a new blog post up over on the
  Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog 
Please do hop on over and check out the full details of my card!
(click the link above to see the post and full card!)
Here's a sneak peek to entice you:
Thanks so much for stopping in to have a look! :)

-------------------------------------

So now, I can finally "spill the beans" as of today because it's revealed!

Are you a Splitcoaststampers fan club member?
If you are, then you probably know about the special elite group of stampers that call themselves the "Dirty Dozen Design Team"....I am now officially one of them!!  Woot!
I would LOVE to have you stop by to say hello under my introduction into the team and have a look at this month's June theme and the creations that I've made for it!  (I cannot share the creations on my blog because they are exclusive to the Splitcoaststampers community and the fan club members there.) - I would also love to see you join in the "Monthly Themes" and share your creations with us based on the themes!  If you are a SCS fan club member, let me know what your user name is in the comments so I can stop by your gallery and leave you some love!!

CLICK HERE to check out my "basement stamper" gallery
(You do not have to be a member to check out my gallery any time you want to see it.)
----------
If you are NOT a fan club member, then you really should check out the benefits of being one!  CLICK HERE for the details on how to become one and what the benefits are.

And to tell you how much this means to me to be apart of this special group, you may have heard me talk about Splitcoaststampers from time to time on my blog here.  I have belonged to this community for YEARS and it has always been my "go to" place for inspiration and to talk among other super creative and friendly stampers alike.  Before blogs even "came about"...THIS was the place to go for a social media type for crafters and Stampin' Up! demos.  It grew and grew to an overwhelming huge amount of crafters of all kinds and I still enjoy participating in the special events, challenges and adding my creations to my own gallery there.  Although social media has gotten as big in numerous ways as it has, Splitcoaststampers is a very well known place for us crafters and because of that place, it is the very reason I was brave enough to share anything I made OR start up a blog.  The encouragement there is like nothing I've ever been apart of (aside from my fellow blog friends) and I've always been thankful to be apart of their community.

If you check out the link "Dirty Dozen Design Team", you will see a loooong list of the talented people that have went long before I finally got here.  I have been there from the beginning to see all of them including people like Julie Ebersole, Michelle Laycock, Beate Johns, Taylor VanBruggen, Kittie Caracciolo, Michelle Zindorf, and many many MANY other very talented stampers including the splitcoaststampers community manager herself, Lydia Fiedler - just to name a few!  So needless to say, I am over the moon thrilled to apart of this special honor among the "hall of famers"!  :)

-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*


36 comments:

jimlynn said...

Big, huge, wonderful CONGRATS! How exciting and so happy for you Vicki!
You'll be a great addition!
Lynn

MiamiKel said...

Huge HUGE graduations to you my friend ! I feel like I know a star !!!! Wonderfully deserved your cards and creations and videos are top notch !!

Carol L said...

Congrats you dirty girl :) That's quite an honor and I'm happy for you. I haven't found enough time to do SCS and a blog, so I miss a lot of the great things going on over there! Well done :)

Heidi Stamps said...

Congratulations!

Shelly said...

Woohoo!!! That's AWESOME, Vicki!! Big congrats, my friend! :)

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! That is awesome news! Congratulations!!

Chrissy said...

You excitement is contagious Vicki and I was reading faster and faster..congratulations, so thrilled for you..

luv CHRISSYxx

Mac Mable said...

Vicki congratulations x So very well deserved...I must take a look at splitcoasters it's not something that I am aware of. Noticed the new photo too x Well done you xx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant news and congratulations well deserved -love the CAS card and new profile pic
Carol x

Margreet said...

Wow, so glad for you, Vicki . ..congrats and enjoy your time at Splitcoast!
xxx Margreet

Lola said...

Your lemonade card is so adorable! Love the picnic style "cloth" under. I rarely go to splitcoast anymore - so I hope you remind us to see your latest creations there that you don't post here!

cm said...

AWESOME news, Vicki..absolutely AWESOME! Thrilled that your long-awaited dream has come true! So well deserved! How beautifully refreshing your lemonade pitcher and glasses are, especially paired with your charming gingham tablecloth! Soooo pretty (we need warmer weather...still not quite hot enough for ice-cube drinks!). Off to catch up...working in reverse today!
Hugs~c

Donna said...

Wow, what an honor Vicki, I am so excited for you, they are lucky to Have you!!

Tammy said...

Oh how exciting Vicki!! I'm so excited for you! Adorable card too, I love the gingham table cloth and the touch of sparkle!
Big hugs, Tammy

Kim said...

Congrats!!!! Wow this is so exciting! Your work is amazing and you deserve this recognition. Love your card and the gingham paper.

aussie aNNie said...

How about that Vicki, awesome news and big hugs and congrats...Beautiful creation..love to read nice news.xx...xx {aNNie}

Bad Kitty said...

so happy for you!
congratulations!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Patti J said...

I'm not one little bit surprised, my friend! You are amazing, and they are so lucky to have you...congratulations!

Lynn McAuley said...

I was beyond thrilled to see that you were announced as the newest member of the Dirty Dozen at Splitcoaststampers yesterday! Your work shines, Vicky! Congratulations on this great honor!

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations so well deserved!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Patti said...

WOW!! congratulations Vicki!!! I used to soak up any Beate Johns tutorials I could!! Great for you and SCS!! you are an asset friend!

Patti

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, sweet Vicki, and BIG congratulations to you, and I know you will continue to delight us all with your beautiful work over the next six months. And then you will still be among all the Dirty Girl alumni. So glad to get to know you a little better, and I look forward to knowing you more and seeing your beautiful work! Big hugs, and now "breathe!" Hehe! And enjoy the ride, because it goes more quickly than you can imagine. Just when you think you have gotten used to it, it's over. But it's only just begun - enjoy it, my friend! You deserve it! Big hugs! xoxo

Miriam Prantner said...

Congratulations on being part of the Dirty Dozen! What a wonderful honor! Well deserved!

Monika Reeck said...

yaay Congrats Vicki
but I am not at SCS sad
I was there
but I feel easier Blogger
maybe I will try it again hehe
big congrats to you annndd the card looks adorable from the sneak peek...
hugs
Monika

julieprice3 said...

WOW, congratulations Vicki, I'm sure that you will be a fabulous addition to the team, they are lucky to have you, enjoy your weekend xo Julie P

Donna Ellis said...

Ooh! I cannot think of a more creative person to be added to TDD! Congratulations, Vicki! And now, I am off to check out your project! Hugs, de

Davi said...

Congrats on your exciting news Vicki!! I love your card and you will be a fab addition to their team :)

Asha said...

Super news!!!! I am so happy for you ... could not have happened to a nicer person. You have earned that spot, no doubt about that. SO proud of you, friend. Well done.
BIG hugs, Asha

Céline said...

yeah !!!!! well done !!! congratulations
hugs
céline

Mac Mable said...

That is so kind of you Vikki to stop by my blog...I've loved catching up on the blogs but it has taken me longer than I thought but I've loved all the inspiration and creativity that I missed. Itching to go with the crafting though x Thanks again for you kind and sweet comments x

laurie said...

Congrats to you! So exciting Vicki, and well deserved!

MaryH said...

Congratulations on being part of the SCS Dirty Dozen. You are in some rarified talent! Just saw your foiling comment over at Patty's, where you mentioned that you don't have a laminator. There is a product (a water soluble glue pen) - Nuvo product, that you can ink your stamps, then foil over the glue image. Actually I think any 'sticky' product will do this...and there's an embossing powder, sticky powder, that I got for using with gilding flakes (my project didn't turn out great, but think it was more operator error!) and it will work with the foils too. Just thought I'd pass the info along, after I had seen your comment. I see your comments on a lot of the blogs I visit! Nice to get to your blog and enjoy your lovely work. Have a great week, hope the info is helpful.

nwilliams6 said...

Congrats, Vicki! You are a perfect dirty girl - you have a great style and you are so positive and sweet! I know you will do an awesome job! Many hugz

Patricia St Martin said...

Vicki, Congratulations!!! You are the perfect person to be part of the Dirty Dozen so happy for you. Love splitcoast been a member for years. Always look forward to your creations.
Hugs Pat

Rahmat said...

A big congratulations to you Vicki for making to the dirty dozens! I am sorry to visit you late, but I saw it and pinned it to remember to visit you.
You are one super talented crafter and you are surely a great addition, they chose the right person for this.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I want to wish you a HUGE CONGRATS my friend- how fun is that!!! You are a Dirty Girl. Your work is so inspirational, just LOVE that they finally added you to the mix over there!!! So awesome and again- CONGRATS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...