"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa

Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Birthday Blog Candy WINNER!!!

Hello friends!
I'm just popping in here with a quick post this morning to let you know who the winner is of my birthday blog candy!

I used Random.org to pick a random number from the entries left with InLinkz.
There were 83 entries.
Here are the results:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
14
Timestamp: 2016-09-26 12:46:07 UTC

Number 14 entry was left by:
JERRIE
Congratulations!

The winner has already been contacted via e-mail.
If there are any problems issuing the prize, I will draw another random number.

A very special thank you to each and every one of you for entering into my birthday blog candy and for all of the love and support you have given me through my blog.
I am very thankful for the wonderful friendships that I've created here!

Have a beautiful day and see you soon!
-----------------------------------
HUGS & SMILES
*Vicki*


14 comments:

Jerrie said...

Vicki, thank you so much! I love your blog and all your creations. You are so kind to leave such wonderful comments on all the blogs you visit! Hugs a

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations to Jerrie!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

Congrats Jerrie!
Vicki, I hope you have had a wonderful birthday...
xxx Margreet

Bad Kitty said...

congratulations to winner!
thank you for the chance!
Fiki

Donna said...

Congrats Jerrie!

Bożena Adamusińska said...

Hello Vicki,
I congratulate lucky, which was drawn :-) I am glad that I could take part in the fun and I look forward to your next beautiful card. Always very inspiring :-)
hugs,
BozenA

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Jerrie!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! Congrats to Jerrie!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Jerrie! :)

NanaConnie said...

A huge congratulations, Jerrie!

Arianna Barbara said...

Congrats Jerrie!!!

Diane said...

Hope your birthday was very special Vicki.

Hugs diane

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous fall/coffee themed card Vicki! I love the image and the beautiful clean design!
Hugs, Tammy

Valerija said...

Congratulations Jerrie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...